is shy helpin raghu

Posted: 18 years ago
dunno guys yest epi really shocked me esp the end never in my wildest dreams did i think raghu would be behind all this kidnapping nd stuff and now he has involved tia 2 🤢

well i am having a feeling that even shy is involved in this u remeber that scene when she tells latty she needs a third person 2 destroy tia and ranveer well i guess she was hinnting at raghu 🤢 and raghu actually the moment he heard ranveer telling varun[b4 they went 2 the island]that he luvs tia a lot and dosent wana losse her that did he think of breaking them up and he must have taken shys help or else y the hell would ragu come nd warn tia abt shy and saying that she is getting closer 2 ranny nd all 🤢 🤢 🤢 [xx(

also both wana target ranveer onli 😭 shy said na "ek na ek din ranveer khud ba khud is jaal mein phas jayega" and raghu said the same thing "tia tum bhi usi jaal mein phas gai ho jis jaal main maine ranveer ko phasa diya" 😡 and both are using tia as their easy targets 😡 😡 😡

u know isse acha i prefer seeing tai nd ranveer separated rater than seeing them with shy and raghu 😡

even i agree with u veonal and i am sure shy is behind raghu 😉 😉
because shy was not bothered about ranveer when tia told her tht she cant find ranveer anywhere
and also like u r saying once she said ki main jaanti isme meri help kaun kar sakta hai 😉 😉

Hey veo...dunn worry yaar....itna tension mat lo!!!

Well...if shy's helping raghu...then mark my words....their plan wont ever be successful...coz shy doesn't hav brains at all....she'll mess up evrything that raghu does to separate Ranny and Tia!!!😆

tht's right i prefer them seperated then them with those two
my jaws were jus opened i thought raghu sudhar gaya par............. 😡 😡 😭 ab tia aur ranveer ka kya hoga 😭
Originally posted by remixer

even i agree with u veonal and i am sure shy is behind raghu 😉 😉
because shy was not bothered about ranveer when tia told her tht she cant find ranveer anywhere
and also like u r saying once she said ki main jaanti isme meri help kaun kar sakta hai 😉 😉

very true even i was wondering y shy wasnt bothered wen ranny was kidnapped 😕 😕 surely this is such a big mystery
Originally posted by mads

Hey veo...dunn worry yaar....itna tension mat lo!!!

Well...if shy's helping raghu...then mark my words....their plan wont ever be successful...coz shy doesn't hav brains at all....she'll mess up evrything that raghu does to separate Ranny and Tia!!!😆

so true 😆
well i too felt tht raghu alone wudnt b able to do such a big deed .....surely thers some mastermind behind it ....dunno if its shy bt som1 else is also surely involved.......
i didnt think that raghu..hu was being nice n helpful...wld be behind all this...its sick!!evrytime i see him i jus wanna .... 😡 😡
i cannot see tia n ranveer upset and woh bhi is shy or raghu ke peeche! 🤢
hey yea i nevr thot of tht veo but now u say it it makes lotta sense 😛 .....and all i can do is 😡
hey bhagggguuuuuuuu yeh raghu aur shy bhi na..infact latty bhi..bilkul @$%&#$&*^(^*)$$@!!@%&^%*^&*( hai
there tht made me feel better 😆