Karan Mehra pics!

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey...

i was just looking around this section and was looking at the pics on the picture gallery....and i saw some pics of karan mehra....karan mehra is soham right?....but that pics aren't of his...its some other karan mehra... he looks awful....Ouch 

Yep, I saw that too. The person who posted it got a little confused. But I guess there is nothing we can do abt it.....Wish we had a mod, then atleast the pics could have been deleted
well ya saw that guy's pics too...he really is awful.
wish we had a mod who can delete those pics... Confused
so true that guys is so awful.......i am like "ab yeh naya villain kaun hai" LOL

Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

so true that guys is so awful.......i am like "ab yeh naya villain kaun hai" LOL

LOL...good one...LOL...hope he doesnt even enter this show..

Originally posted by khushix

seriously, i mean that one shikar is enough!!!!!! look how shikar is already manipulating table # 7......think what will happen if a second villain would enter! LOL LOL Confused

Originally posted by khushix

seriously, i mean that one shikar is enough!!!!!! look how shikar is already manipulating table # 7......think what will happen if a second villain would enter! LOL LOL Confused

ya..i know....another villain?...i wont tolerate that...i mean...we are already tolerating shikhar with his dirty doing stuffs againts table no.7 and his so ugly, funny looking face....and i dont want another ugly guy making his entry and that too to destroy table#7...

i too m confusd after seeing the new uploaded pics.i gues there is some confusion

Karan Mehra