Kasauti Zindagi Ki

komolika walks out of kandy floss

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Urvashi Dholakia walks out of Kandy Floss set!

The cat fights continue on Sony's catty chat show Kandy Floss. If the last two weeks have seen spats between Sandhya Mridul and Rakhee Sawant, this Friday

promises more.

At a shoot of the show in Bandra in suburban Mumbai on Wednesday, Urvashi Dholakia, better known as the catty Komolika, walked midway out of a conversation with Amrita Saluja over the issue of marriage.

The conversation, mediated as usual by affable host Archana Puran Singh, turned sour, when Amrita stuck to her credo that marriage was sacrosanct and that her husband was 'pati parmeshwar', and Urvashi insisted that such a view just doesn't hold true in this day and age.

"Yes, I just walked out of the conversation," admits Urvashi candidly. "Amrita was just stuck on the view that marriage is the ideal state of being, though she also contradicted herself by saying that perhaps, in the future, she may not say this!" exclaims Urvashi.

"No one's a sati savitri today. I wanted to know if Amrita washes her husband's

feet, to which she said she doesn't believe in such things," says Urvashi. "I couldn't take the conversation anymore, and just walked out."

"I am all for marriage and it's undoubtedly the most beautiful thing on this earth. I think marriage is for the keeps and no matter what the world has to say about the nuptial knot I truly believe in it and am happy to have taken the decision of getting married. I am superstitious about talking too much about my marriage but recommend it to everybody," says the lovely lady Amrita Saluja.

Amrita laughs the issue off, agreeing that Urvashi did walk off, but says the two made up later. "Urvashi was needling me when I stuck to my guns about my views on marriage. I guess they wanted a war, and we gave them one!", she laughs.

TV makes strange bedfellows, and chat shows make stranger enemies. But Amrita and Urvashi, we hear, have already kissed and made up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thx

but posted b4! 😊