Geet is life.. No Geet, no life...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Its not like Geet is the first serial i have watched.

But probably it will be the last serial i will watch.

I have watched many serials before and have been a fan of arjun, arohi, armaan and many others. But once the serial got boring i just stopped watching and never looked back.

But Geet was different. I dont have words to express myself. From the moment i watched Geet, i dont know how my one and half years passed. 

Whenever i was feeling low or i would think of Geet. My laptop is filled with Geet, my mobile is filled with Geet. My life is filled with Geet. 

What would i so without the story that made me crazy? Made me lose myself to them? 

I was as faithful to them as i would be to my life partner? 

Now that Geet has ended it feels like mourning has overtaken the environment.

Can do nothing but cry!!!!!

Still feel like waiting for tommorow 9.30pm...😭
i coulndnt agree more ...everything from my laptop to my...cellphone contains geet and maneet
i'll miss them ...its going to be hard to live without them
I DONT THINK SO MAIN KISI SERIAL KO ITNA CHAO GE ACTUALLY THIS SHOW IS BCOZ MY LIFE MANEET LOVE U AND SPECIALLY GURTI,I CANT FORGET U FOREVER.MOW U R MEMBER OF MY FAMILY.MY LOVE MY MSK AKA GC AND DD
Never felt anything like this before Geet...never did anything like what i did for Geet...never got anything like what i got from Geet...
I think i am now left with nothing ...what i can do n i am doing is cry n cry...
😭...crying...my geet...😭
my heart is just aching n crying for my MAANEET...😭
LIFE is NOT OK Without our MAANEET :( ... I"m sad ...
too right hon😭 crying is all we do i have maaneet on my laptop,mobile,i even subscribed to SO so i pay to watch geet on sky an then i record on my vcr an watch them again an again dont know what im gonna do😭but i know guyz what we need to do is request for geet season 2 or if not a new channel  with a new show but with our gurti as main leads
Originally posted by kathie_berns

Its not like Geet is the first serial i have watched.

But probably it will be the last serial i will watch.

I have watched many serials before and have been a fan of arjun, arohi, armaan and many others. But once the serial got boring i just stopped watching and never looked back.

But Geet was different. I dont have words to express myself. From the moment i watched Geet, i dont know how my one and half years passed. 

Whenever i was feeling low or i would think of Geet. My laptop is filled with Geet, my mobile is filled with Geet. My life is filled with Geet. 

What would i so without the story that made me crazy? Made me lose myself to them? 

I was as faithful to them as i would be to my life partner? 

Now that Geet has ended it feels like mourning has overtaken the environment.

Can do nothing but cry!!!!!

Still feel like waiting for tommorow 9.30pm...😭

my first espi is kis desh

i love it how it srted n cont...

thn i wtch other espi on star plus n star one tht not good but KMH season 1 is hit for me not the season 2

n also i like mjht (is differnt n it ok)

but for the Geet - i wtch the first espi n thn strted to wtch it n it feel tht i like it more n thn     tht is my second fav show or first so confused...

becuse kis desh n geet r rocking str

i agree with u..
my lappy,my mob everything is filled with maaneet moments n vms..n wllpapers..nothing else..
dont know wht will i do...from now on at 9:30 pm////when i m not gonna get gurti as maaneet on screen.