Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buffer thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Apurva

now this is realy rude of you.

what do you mean by jassi knows armaan's capability. when she means i she means both her and armaan. they are married so u me becomes i. and armaan did take GM to heights when jassi was working for Karshma. even jassi cudn beat him.

No it is different between Us an I whether you are married or unmarried, individuality & identity is not lost after marriage, there is something known as independent decision & well I was not being rude, we all know that both before & After marriage it is just Armaan who is in problem & each time it is Jassi who is bailing him out that is why the name of serial is JASSI JAISSA KOI NAHIN & not AAB ARMAAN AUR JASSI JAISSA KOI NAHIN

and i still cant recall when Armaan took GM too a height when Jassi was working with Karisma???Even at that time GM was on the verge of destruction (hope you all have not forgotten that Goa deal where Armaan was devasted after loosing the deal) if not bailed out by Jassi again by tearing the deal (after the infamous sleeping with Armaan on beach). Nowa days even Armaan keeps on saying in each episode that "Jassi jaissa koi nahin" so whats the problem. No problem with Armaan admitting, directors & producers projecting Jassi solving all problems by herself & if I say its rude, its so funnyπŸ˜†

apoorva_preet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: (((((

is jassi think that she is a zasi ki rani ? wo samazati hai ki wo hi sab problem solve kar sakati hai did u notice in aaj ke episode me wo anirudh ke ghar jate hai armaan & jassi . wo dono usako dhundate hai & shuli ki madat karana chahate hai . but jab unako pata chalata hai ki wo hi anirudh hai to wo use bolti hai ghabarao mat main tum dono ko milaungi main tumhari madat karungi . hahaha Aisa kyu ? agar wo dono use dhoond rahe hai to wo aisa kyu nahi bolati ki hum tum dono ko milayenge & hum dono tumhari madat karenge? wo sirf MAI KYU BOLATI HAI ? I REALLY HATE JASSI FOR HER BEHAVIOUR SHE IS NOT GOOD HUMAN BEING SHE IS EGOISTIC

How to name you ((((( ???πŸ˜ƒ

You are right.. i have been observing this since long... and when she told Anirudh that SHE will unite him with Shuili..πŸ˜•..  I was wondering who the hell she thinks of herself..😑 oh ya .. she is a Goddess..πŸ˜†

Jassi's "I-me-myself" attitude is very prominent nowdays.. 🀒

Why the hell makers are trying to hammer that Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi... Poor Janta have already accepted it... that indeed JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI... and THANK GOD FOR THATπŸ˜›