Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ya I THINK ITS BAD SHE DONT EVEN LISTEN ANYTHING. SHE IS WROONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I MEAN IT . I THINK LOT OF PEOPLE HATE JASSI . MERA BASS CHALE TO TULSI ,PARVATI ,RIMZIM ,JASSI , KUMKUM ,JIA, KASHISH SAB KO LINE SE KHADA KAR KE GOLI MAR DU. ONLY THESE CHARACTERS NOT REAL LIFE SMRITI , MONA, ETC ETC
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its all T & D's fault u see. if Romesh Kalra tell her to say those lines then she cant refuse, she is paid to say yes. ONCE YOU ARE MARRIED WE BECOMES I ie they become one so jassi is correct
Sour Skittles thumbnail
dont blame jassi itz d directors fault 😃
Sharila thumbnail
Well thats our Jassi at her best
No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

actually, i think she just considers armaan to be by her side when she says I, she really means we. but i dont think its bad.😳

sweet_kp] 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000% AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nooooooooo i am nottttttttt jassi is maddddddddd 👏
Buffer thumbnail
Originally posted by: (((((

is jassi think that she is a zasi ki rani ? wo samazati hai ki wo hi sab problem solve kar sakati hai did u notice in aaj ke episode me wo anirudh ke ghar jate hai armaan & jassi . wo dono usako dhundate hai & shuli ki madat karana chahate hai . but jab unako pata chalata hai ki wo hi anirudh hai to wo use bolti hai ghabarao mat main tum dono ko milaungi main tumhari madat karungi . hahaha Aisa kyu ? agar wo dono use dhoond rahe hai to wo aisa kyu nahi bolati ki hum tum dono ko milayenge & hum dono tumhari madat karenge? wo sirf MAI KYU BOLATI HAI ? I REALLY HATE JASSI FOR HER BEHAVIOUR SHE IS NOT GOOD HUMAN BEING SHE IS EGOISTIC

Well but she is speaking the truth & we all know that ismey Jhooth kya hai. She knows Armaan's capability so why should she say HUM😛

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Buffer

Well but she is speaking the truth & we all know that ismey Jhooth kya hai. She knows Armaan's capability so why should she say HUM😛

now this is realy rude of you.

what do you mean by jassi knows armaan's capability. when she means i she means both her and armaan. they are married so u me becomes i. and armaan did take GM to heights when jassi was working for Karshma. even jassi cudn beat him.

Jia thumbnail
are we seriously still arguin over the word choice 😆
Tomiko thumbnail
whoa guys!!! relax and take a deep breath!!!
i understand your point of view...and to come extent agree with you...but i don't think she's egoistic!