Who Will Support Prerna agst sharad

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Prerna has come to know about Sharad that he raped Mukti. I feel she will support Mukti and I think even Anurag will support Prerna. But Mr.Bajaj will go against her and be with sharad.

How is Prerna going to get Prem to go against sharad and get justice for mukti. Maybe she will make him realise it and I think something will happen to Prerna and that time Prem will realise abt his love for his mom and maybe then he will help mukti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miileerox4eva thumbnail
i dunno
prena is definetly gonna support her.... im not sure about da others. 😕 u neva know wid ekta...
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
prerna will as she was regreting today dont know abt others n i hope prem cums in the rite tracks 😉
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dunno yaar i just want this track to be finished now
ionia thumbnail
Everyone will believe Prerna, unless Prerna has an accident and goes into a coma or has temporary amnesia. Knowing Ekta, that just might happen....but I so hope not. I am sick of this track.
Dola87 thumbnail
i dont think she'll get into the accident...cuz ekta mia has shown the rape thing for tooo long...if she has an accident..we'll be back to where u were b4..i hope the track goes forwards..not backwars...BTW...shweta was awesome in todays episode..i loved the way she bet up sharad and broke down in tears...she shud also dishum dishum yudi 😆
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prerana is the bose of the house. So most of the people are gonna believe her even if she is not true. But Prem is not gonna realize his mistake that easily...
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i donooo!!!!!!!!!!!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
ok i think that prerna is gonna be with mukti and then shailender is gonna talk all rubbish to bajaj! and then bajaj is gonna be with them!
😊

aaki
alapshah thumbnail
i think anurag wil help her