Posted: 18 years ago
ppl wat dyu think will tias reaction to everything be.....will she suspect ranveer or go n talk to him jus like latty nshy attack time
dunno...prob suspect cuz acc to rebelde they gonna break up soon
as per rebelde tia will doubt him...but after sumtime she will cum 2 know that ran is not guilty...but dats 2 late coz ran is already v hurt n not ready 2 accept tia again in his life...n he breaks up wid her 😭

Originally posted by nigam_radhika

as per rebelde tia will doubt him...but after sumtime she will cum 2 know that ran is not guilty...but dats 2 late coz ran is already v hurt n not ready 2 accept tia again in his life...n he breaks up wid her 😭

really radhika you serious???????

he refuses to accept tia ever again in his life???????? wowow...that should be 'fun' to watch their rona-dhona ,........

hey bhaggu ....... matlab ab rona dhona ........ ab mein ro dungii ..... this iss iiiisssssssssss sooooooo irritating 🤢 🤢 🤢
argfhhh
noo !!!!!!!!!!!
how many times will tia dobt ranveer
oh noooooooooooooo not rona dhona time agennn eeeeeesshhh no wayz waaaah 😭😭😭
arrey isnt it expected....tia ranvir get 2getha first time n brk up due to ranvir misunderstandin tia[akcheli her dad😛] and the second time they get 2getha they brk up bcos tia misunderstands ranvir 🤢
sheesh 😭 .......well as long as they show ashi yuvi patch up i am willing to sit thru tia ranvir's ganga river creation also 😳
but of course i also hope they dont brk up for d sake of all u tr fans 😛😉😊 and for the sake of me also cum 2 think of it, since i get bugged by their rona dhona [n u hv to axept tht they do cry too mch sumtimes 😔]
with timbo wht can one guess....no comments 😕

Originally posted by coolniyu

oh noooooooooooooo not rona dhona time agennn eeeeeesshhh no wayz waaaah 😭😭😭
arrey isnt it expected....tia ranvir get 2getha first time n brk up due to ranvir misunderstandin tia[akcheli her dad😛] and the second time they get 2getha they brk up bcos tia misunderstands ranvir 🤢
sheesh 😭 .......well as long as they show ashi yuvi patch up i am willing to sit thru tia ranvir's ganga river creation also 😳
but of course i also hope they dont brk up for d sake of all u tr fans 😛😉😊 and for the sake of me also cum 2 think of it, since i get bugged by their rona dhona [n u hv to axept tht they do cry too mch sumtimes 😔]

Oh yeah!😆

yaar yeh break ups kyun hote hain!!
i mean its nt even 2 mtnhs tat they've been datin each other n abhi se hee...n tat too coz f sucha crappy bollywoodish reason!!then i msut go on to say-" NAHII AISA NAHI HO SAKTA!!! 😡 "