Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

14th Dec Murali Manohar's mission continues

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Krishna, removes chains from sudama's neck, asks him why did you suffer so much for just my name? Sudama says you are everything for me, Krishna makes Sudama drink water & eat saying even I am hungry but till you are hungry, I'll not eat. Sudama says I always offer you bhog first, so first morsel you will have to take. Both feed each other.

Sudama tells him Paundraka is torturing all Sages, why don't you kill him. Krishna says it is very easy to kill him, but before that I want to give him a chance. Sudama asks him what should he do now. Krishna tells first of all I want you out of this prison.

Paundraka is practicing wrestling, he defeats 2 wrestlers boasting he is great God, no one is greater then him. MM praises Paundraka says while walking around the palace, he saw a brahmin tied, is he Sudama? 

Paundraka tells MM, he has decided if till tonight Sudama is not enlightened about him being God, then I'll kill him. MM says don't do it otherwise people will say till his last breath he didn't take your name & he will win, it's better you make him a daas in your palace, make him do all the work here, he will be ashamed & will accept defeat. Paundraka gets convinced.

Paundraka with MM goes  to see Sudama who is tied. Sudama is surprised to see Krishna who knods, signalling, Sudama shouldn't reveal who he is.  Paundraka asks him where is your Krishna, you said he is here, now you will work in my palace as a daas, clean the palace & wash the cloths. Sudama happily says he was waiting for this opportunity from  a long time. Paundraka  gets angry with Sudama, MM stops Paundraka saying he will handle Sudama. After Paundraka leaves, Krishna tells the gaurds to free Sudama. Durdhara shows Sudama his room where he will be staying, after Durdhara leaves, Sudama asks him will Paundraka who is so arrogant accept his mistake. Krishna says he gave him many signals to change but he refused to understand that's why he himself had to come here. If he doesn't change then finally my Sudarshana chakra will do the needful, but before that Paundraka' s head will be on my feet. Sudama asks Krishna to make him understand his Leela. Krishna replies if you know everything about what is going to happen there is no fun in living. These small surprises makes life interesting. Sudama agrees saying he will do whatever Krishna says.

Narada appears there. Krishna asks him the reason for coming. Narada says he has a doubt, will Paundraka, who calls himself God accept defeat, just by playing flute ? Krishna says music is just a medium, you will see his head on my feet asking for forgiveness. Narada challenges him to do so in a limited timeframe, 2 days. Krishna accepts the challenge. Narada leaves. Sudama watches this with a smile on his face.

Next morning Paundraka is anxiously waiting for MM, when MM reaches there he says I am God but was waiting for you today, now start teaching me how to play flute. MM says You are God but today you are my shishya & I am your Guru, you should touch your Guru's feet before starting to learn, haven't you been to Gurukula before to learn anything? Angry Paundraka is staring at MM.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't see the episode, so comments on what's written above.

Paundrak practicing wrestling?  So looks like Channur's spirit has accompanied him from JSK to DBSK 😆  Incidentally, I've never read about any of Vishnu's avatars - Parashurama, Rama or Krishna - ever practice their fighting skills.  In the same vein, I doubt that Paundrak ever practiced fighting either - all he'd do was sit on his throne pretending to be Narayan.

Murli asking Paundrak to make Sudama his servant pissed me off 🤢  Why subject Sudama to any more tests - and don't say he's not!  As I noted yesterday, just get him back to Dwarka or his own home, and take over Paundrak's case from here, even if it has to be fictional.

Thankfully, by giving Krishna a 2 day limit, Narada is also having mercy on us the viewers. 😆  I'm glad that Krishna said that Paundrak's head would be cut off if he doesn't change.  Although if Paundrak's head is on his feet bowed, wouldn't it look more vindictive if Krishna went on to behead him?  Somehow, the CVs ain't making much sense here either.

Anyway, please wind up this chapter this week, and introduce Draupadi next week.  No more of Krishna's adventures - and I doubt he had any from this point onwards that didn't involve either the Pandavas, or his sons/grandsons.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
again i will say i liked the episode only becaz of Murli Manohar .
nice update.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

MM's part was good, his messages, the reason behind his various actions is explained well, though they can be convincing or non-convincing, but atleast they are trying. Sudama is too happy to be an active part of his Leela. Narada's 2 days challange was good, let's see how long those 2 days lasts here.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

So... what's going on? I read the update & what to say... I'm totally disappointed😵

Krishna worked as a daas at Sudama's house so now he's making Sudama work as a daas in Paundrak's palace...revenge!! sorry bad joke😳 another test for Sudama... actually the SP are taking this test whether Sudama can bring in TRPs or not... if he can then believe me Sudama is there in the MB track & all the tracks that will be following this Paundrak track🤣 & if he can't then finally the SP will stop torturing him & stop taking shocking tests😆

Krishna giving a chance to Paundrak means the PH taking another chance from the audiences to bear with them until Draupadi is found😆

While reading the update, I was actually wondering am I reading the update of a mytho or a comedy show😡 If people watch a mytho for just some character or actor rather than the story then the CVs should be ashamed of themselves👎🏼 coz people should follow a mytho for it's story & presentation. Even reading the updates is now becoming unbearable😭

Vrish... don't trust the CVs... Just bcoz Narad gives Krishna a 2 day challenge doesn't guarantee that this track will end soon. In JSK, Yashoda didn't allow Krishna to go to Mathura & this track ran for months... I actually had stopped watching JSK as I couldn't bear the drag & continued watching it only after Krishna reached Mathura😆 There was even another track, forgot that asura's name whom Kansa send to kill Krishna, it took him about a month to reach Gokul while it was mentioned he would reach there soon LOL! And I was really irriated with that drag tooWho knows, maybe this 2 day challenge will be extended over several weeksafter all the SP have a deadly experience of dragging from the JSK days... depends on when Draupadi will give her darshan to us😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail
nooo,carry on with whatever stupid story u have till january, i still havent got internet, i cannot watch epis, reading updates on phone isnt  the way i want to see draupadis entry  please cvs .
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now I am having serious doubts whether Draupadi is going to make an entry at all or not. 

Going by the way the CVs are twisting the story, I wont be surprised if Sudama's wife / Paundrak's wife / Aamod's mom  is made the target of Vastraharan. . And Why not? If Rukmini can be so easily sidestepped, why not Draupadi?  

The CVs have distorted the original story to such an extent, they  should flash a disclaimer : All characters in this serial are fictional. Any resemblace to any person, alive or dead, is purely coincidental." 

Then maybe I can watch, with the same suspense  that I watch Choti Bahu (Kanha is currently present there too) rather than grimacing every time this serial veers away from the original
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varaali

Actually, in the reruns, they do run a footer caption saying saying something to the effect that what they are showing is the 'subjective interpretation' w/ no claims on authenticity, and that it has been formatted for the TV medium.  In other words, Krishna going to war against Paundrak has been 'subjectively interpreted' as his becoming a flute player and going off to teach him a lesson 🤢

At this rate, Krishna could do anything - go as Murli to Duryodhan & Shakuni, and give them a bad case of diarrhea and make them drop all royal ambitions, and turn over everything to the Pandavas.  How is that not another 'subjective interpretation'?

To me, when people claim something is not necessarily authentic about a mytho, it can either mean that they've taken a less popular/accepted/original source out of several sources and gone w/ that, or that they've read b/w the lines and filled in certain undocumented events of their own which don't conflict w/ the written account.  Like in the Ramayan, when they showed Lakshman feeding his kids - that sort of thing.  Even though it's not written in the Ramayan, it's common sense to assume that it probably happened.

In this serial, had they shown Pradhyumna when it happened (after the Syamantaka episodes) and then shown Jambavati giving birth to Samba and Krishna playing w/ his kids, that is the sort of thing that would have been easily taken, and would have fit w/ their claims.  It also needs to be consistent w/ the values of that era, and not violate common sense either.  While we may well have been bored, we'd not have complained so much.  But what they've shown of Sudama and Paundrak clearly violates everything that's known about them.

I also agree w/ Vik above - whenever I see a mytho, I see it for the storyline and not for the eye candy.  Extra romantic moments b/w Krishna & Rukmini, or Krishna & Satyabhama do nothing for me.  I'm more interested in how they show the story and certain events.  Like they did fine showing the battle b/w Krishna & Rukmi, but badly when showing a lot of other things.  I don't watch it for Vishal's performance (even though I happen to think that he looks most like Krishna out of all the actors who have played the role, but his script has been badly mangled) or just to see the great acting.  For a mytho, if the storyline is not followed, I just ignore the acting.

At this point, I just hope that they take the serial up to Yudhisthir's Rajasuya yagna, and then end it there w/ the killing of Sishupala.  It would be a happy end to the story in the same way that Rama's rajyabhishek was, and then free up all these actors to do more worthwhile stuff.  Oh, and ban Sagar pictures from ever doing another serial about kshatriyas/warriors - they just suck @ it, given how they've made Krishna a peacenik and put into his mouth their own personal anti-war ideology.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Varaali

Actually, in the reruns, they do run a footer caption saying saying something to the effect that what they are showing is the 'subjective interpretation' w/ no claims on authenticity, and that it has been formatted for the TV medium.  In other words, Krishna going to war against Paundrak has been 'subjectively interpreted' as his becoming a flute player and going off to teach him a lesson 🤢

At this rate, Krishna could do anything - go as Murli to Duryodhan & Shakuni, and give them a bad case of diarrhea and make them drop all royal ambitions, and turn over everything to the Pandavas.  How is that not another 'subjective interpretation'?

Very True. Subjective Interpretation has to remain within the confines of the subject. Here is is more of Subjective misinterpretation.

Extra romantic moments b/w Krishna & Rukmini, or Krishna & Satyabhama do nothing for me.  

But surely a lot better than the cock and bull story they are concocting  these days 

Oh, and ban Sagar pictures from ever doing another serial about kshatriyas/warriors - they just suck @ it, given how they've made Krishna a peacenik and put into his mouth their own personal anti-war ideology.

Most Production houses mess up with mythology. The only exception probably was OM Namah Shivaya