Posted: 18 years ago

hey ya'll

we know our CUTIE PIE REXY'S birthday is coming soon....so i want everyone to post their message right here and all this messages will be emailed to rex..and also i have asked him to cum on if to see his birthday celeberation..because we are going to have 1 rt here.....

SO SHOWER REX  WITH YOUR SPECIAL MESSAGE........

WAT RU WAITIN FOR COMEON....

Rex I hope you have the besttetsttstestse birthday EVERR!!!!!! I just hope you have alot of fun todayy!! And I wishh you tha besttt on yur albumm and just basicallyy everythin u do!!! I LOOOVE YOUU!!!!

Lottta loove,
Zee a.k.a. Rexlover 4 everr
thanx zee lagta hai no one loves rex ne more...i am not gonna send him only 1 wish comeon guys u can do better
Rexy .. Wish you a very happy birthday .. May you have loadsa success and happiness in the years to come .. Always keep the smile on your face ... God Bless ..

Swetha 😃
hiii rex,
wishing u many more happy returns of the day..hope u achieve laurels and success in every step u take..
God Bless
Divya 😛
Hey Sexy Rexy(Its Richa here..hope u remember me....we spoke on yahoo 😉 It wuz soo awesum chattin with u ! 😉 )
Wishing U a Many Happy Returns Of the Day!..May God Bless and Jus giv u Happiness in the Days to come! 😃

Loads of Love & Kisses,
                                         Richa
                                               xoxo 😃
kool now its gettin better...
yayyy cmon pplz
Hi Rex,

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday. May u live a long and a happy life. May success touches your feet! God Bless.

Best wishes
Ayesha.
Hey REXY 😳 !!! U r an awesome singer and I'm sure u'll hav a fantastic birthday as good as ur singing!!!! May all ur wishes cum tru !!!! U hav an awesome future waitin 4 u there!!! And last but not the least........U R THE BEST !!!!
               Loadz of love
               hugz n kisses 🤗 !!!
                   Anha 😳
btw...Henna......can u plz tell me watz he'z email add??!!! plz!!! I mailed him in add till now...but neva got his reply!!! can u plz give me his mail add!!! or PM it to me!!!! 😳 😳 😳