WISHES FOR REX

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

hey ya'll

we know our CUTIE PIE REXY'S birthday is coming soon....so i want everyone to post their message right here and all this messages will be emailed to rex..and also i have asked him to cum on if to see his birthday celeberation..because we are going to have 1 rt here.....

SO SHOWER REX  WITH YOUR SPECIAL MESSAGE........

WAT RU WAITIN FOR COMEON....

Rex I hope you have the besttetsttstestse birthday EVERR!!!!!! I just hope you have alot of fun todayy!! And I wishh you tha besttt on yur albumm and just basicallyy everythin u do!!! I LOOOVE YOUU!!!!

Lottta loove,
Zee a.k.a. Rexlover 4 everr
thanx zee lagta hai no one loves rex ne more...i am not gonna send him only 1 wish comeon guys u can do better
Rexy .. Wish you a very happy birthday .. May you have loadsa success and happiness in the years to come .. Always keep the smile on your face ... God Bless ..

Swetha Big smile
hiii rex,
wishing u many more happy returns of the day..hope u achieve laurels and success in every step u take..
God Bless
Divya Tongue
Hey Sexy Rexy(Its Richa here..hope u remember me....we spoke on yahoo Wink It wuz soo awesum chattin with u ! Wink )
Wishing U a Many Happy Returns Of the Day!..May God Bless and Jus giv u Happiness in the Days to come! Big smile

Loads of Love & Kisses,
                                         Richa
                                               xoxo Big smile
kool now its gettin better...
yayyy cmon pplz
Hi Rex,

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday. May u live a long and a happy life. May success touches your feet! God Bless.

Best wishes
Ayesha.