Maan-Diwani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OKAY TWO MONTHS AGO WHEN THIS SHOW STARTED OFF I WAS LIKING IT BECASUE IT WAS DIFFERENT BUT NOW IT'S SO BORING THE STORY LINES NOT MOVING ANYWHERE ALL ANU MOM DOES IS CRY, AND TULIKA PLANS ONE EVIL PLOT AFTER ANOTHER, I JUST WANT THE WRITTERS TO FIANLL LET BOTH NIKHAL AND ANU KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS, AND MOVE ON WITH THE STORY LINE ALREADY

OMG IT'S TOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW😡 I'M BORED OF THIS SHOW 😡

Edited by kuch kuch hota - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
More than the fact that it is slow, all other characters have lost their importance. It's only Tulika vs. anyone who comes in between Nikhil. If she is so smart, how could she not decifer Laila's intensions? It's not just boring, it is irrational .... As some one said in one of the posts, this serial has lost its soul. And if it continues like this, I am sure they'll soon have to scrap it.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey don't worry gals. Today's episode was just superb. Beautiful acting by both Nikhil and Ananya. They have just made it up for the drag of the last two weeks.
wildblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey don't worry gals. Today's episode was just superb. Beautiful acting by both Nikhil and Ananya. They have just made it up for the drag of the last two weeks.

i agree- it was great, can't wait for monday!

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i noe rite same thing here... its rly boring now... tulika with her plans n schemes 2 never let nikhil meet his bacha... n nikhil believing everything that idiot tulika say.... i mean seriously get to the point where they find abt the baby being nikhils
sweet.love02 thumbnail
i agree wid u, n tulika just cant let ppl live in peace 😡
Tansha thumbnail
The story is going very slow.. 😡
BLacK-RoSe thumbnail
i agree- there's 2 many twists in this show which is slowing it down.. 😕
Sour Skittles thumbnail
todayz epi=loved it=anu -nikil met!!!
maanegul thumbnail
i agree that now this play is becoming bore and the director should realize it that the people are not foolish like nikil. we are watching tv for entertainment not to get tension or stress. please someone convey my this message to director.