Sandeep bids Ashlesha adieu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Sandeep Baswana

They were seen together at parties and events, but at a recent television function, Sandeep Baswana was spotted without girlfriend Ashlesha Sawant.

Even though the two never acknowledged their relationship publicly, it was a known fact that they were seeing each other.

What happened?

A friend close to Sawant revealed the reasons behind their split. "They aren't seeing each other any more. I think it's mostly because Sandeep wants to have some space of his own.

He's a very guy person, who likes to do his own things and live his life his own way. I think he was getting a bit suffocated in the relationship as she used to be around all the time. This drove him up the wall and he decided it was time to move on."

Ashlesha Sawanthwarya

When we called Ashlesha for her version of the story, she said, "I would rather not comment on this matter." Sandeep, on the other hand was honest enough to admit the increasing distance between the two.

The actor, who plays Shlok in Kavyanjali and was earlier seen as Sahil in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, said, "I don't like this girlfriend-boyfriend business.

It's true that I don't see Ashlesha that much any more. I am doing certain things in life and she's back on television. Is it a break-up? I don't know.

But we definitely don't hang around that much as before."

Insecurity struck

An actor friend of Sandeep points out that Ashlesha would often get possessive about him.

"She didn't like him talking to other females or hanging out with them. It's not like she was bad to him, but maybe insecure. I think both of them are doing well staying away from each other."

Is there bitterness over the break-up? "Of course not," says Sandeep. "We exchange notes whenever we bump into each other. I wish her well."

Posted: 18 years ago
Already posted. Closing the topic.