Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree with Cutefairy.

So much racism and hatred in the world. why do we have the the international day of racial discrimination ??

i also think that were going the right way in the tech world but whats the point of the techonology if you dont use it properly... meaning nuclear bombs etc.

and if we are going in the right direction then why are racism and nuclear bomb blasts still happening..shouldnt thet have stopped by now??
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Okay. I am bak. 😆

There is still racism in the world. When you go to sum countries they are still being racist.

Like u see sum movies. They show how they treat the other ppl. N I think lots of you have seen those movies too. Where they are still fighting n going like this isnt ur country n u have no right to do anything in it.

How cum there are still bomb dat are blasting everywhere???

Do you guyz remember abt da bomb blast on July 7, 1 day after my bday. 😡

If we are going in da right direction how cum things like these are still happening.

There was and there still is racism in the world. And Bomb blasts and other things that happen now have happened before. There has never been a period in history when humans did not fight with one another or discriminate one another.

But there was also a period in history when people who were black skinned were sold as slaves. They were treated in the most inhumane ways possible. But that is not the condition anymore. I am not saying that racism has been completely wiped off from the face our planet but we are heading there. There are examples of so many people who are dark - skinned or belong to that race who are in prominent positions of power( Condolezza Rice and Kofi Annan are two) and there are so  many of them who dominate completely in the field of sports. There are so many who have tasted success in entertainment in music etc.

Just because there still are a few elements of society who still support and follow racist policies one cannot deem entire society as going in the wrong direction.  There are so many places in the world where people from different countries, races and religion live in complete harmony with each other. Isn' t this concept in the right direction??

As far as bomb blasts are concerned they are only encouraged by some evil people in society who take the name of religion or any other reason to fulfill their own selfish desires.  But in society there are many people who not only oppose these things but also try to prevent the other members of the society from falling into the hands of these vices. They are also willing to help them so they can rehabilitated and brought back to the mainstream society.

I dont think that a time will come when all the humans will be good willed people wanting peace and not committ any crimes such as abortion,the abuse of drugs, violence, etc. That is a idealistic thing and ideals dont exist; they are only imagined. Because man has been created with baser instincts and he has to learn to control them.

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Okay I am bak da 4th time. lolz.

I am pretty brave even though I dont know wat I am talking abt. lolz. 😆 😆 j/k

Bak to da topic.

First of all I dont think we are going in the right driection.

Like I said we are still attacking countries and we havent done anything about dat.

There was this guy who said when I die there will b 2 soliders who will dig up my skull n will b drinking in it. N then he also said dat there will be a guy called Hitler sumthing like dat who will rule and make it terriable. N then he said after him there will b sum1 else too. N that did happen. Cuz after Hitler we have President Bush.

Did you know my bday is on da same day as President Bush. 😆

How are we going in da right direction if we still have President Bush... lolz.

I mean like you guyz said ppl dont agree wid him....

But then why did they vote for him again. I mean they got another opprotunity. N they still voted.

N u said they dont agree. If they didnt they wouldnt have voted. I mean who would vote for such a monster. A country destroyer.

I mean y did they vote for him.

Do you guyz remember when sum guy from Denmark made sum cartoons abt Prophet Mohammad??

I dont think dat was right. Cuz dat was racist. I dont think it was nice to make fun of some1 religion. I dont thing by thinking like dat is moving forward.

I mean I think this happend along time ago. It just happend this year.

Ppl are still narrowminded. N you cant deny dat.

I mean y sud he do such athing. Cuz I think they didnt do anything to him. So y wud he do such a thing.

N how are we moving in da right direction when we dont even know da direction we are going in is gud for us or not.

I was so dissapointed when I saw ppl voted for Bush. They got another chance but they still did vote for him. I mean like u said most pl dont agree wid him. so why wud they do that???

There are still so many diseases in da world dat have no cure. There is aids. N u cant get rid of it. 1/4 of da world has it. N now there is bird flu. N b4 there was sars.

When Bush attacked Afghanistan. I dont think it was da ppl living in Afghanistan's fault. I dont they did anything. Cuz they had nothin do do wid him.

How are we safe. Cuz you know never know who is da next country whoz going to b attacked. First it was Afghanistan n then it was Iraq.

Iraq had way more freedom b4 .I mean now they have sum ppl called Americam Soliders on top of their heads. 😆

So now they cant really do anything. N now Iraq is a salve more then a country wid freedom. Do you guyz realise dat now most of the countries are against Bush. So you never know abt another attack.

Cuz I dont think attacking lots of countires n making em their enemy is gud. Cuz you know wat they might just destroy you. Cuz u cant clap wid 1 hand.

I can talk abt this all day. But I have sumthin else to talk abt nowl.

World Poverty

My new big topic. lolz.

There is still poverty. There are so many countries who are very poor n lots of ppl die hoping dat there might b sumthing else da next for them.

But they are wrong. Cuz I dont think we did anything to do abt it. It is just getting worse. Do you know why??

First reason is dat Bush attacked 2 countries which were doing okay b4.

Afghanistan wasnt rich .It was poor but it was better b4 then now I mean lots of ppl died. Cuz of the attack made by Bush. it wasnt their fault.

N then there is Iraq. It is now poor too. It was running really gud b4. Ppl didnt complain. Atleast they had freedom b4. But now they dont. Cuz there are huge tanks outside. I mean how can ppl live if there are huge tanks outside ur house. The world is just getting worse.

How r we going in da right direction if there are still bomb blastings n attacks being made????

You never know wat da next country might be dat Bush might attack.

I mean he attacked all da poor countries. So there is no end to this. If there was then we were goin to do sumthing abt it. N we didnt.

I can talk all day but I have to go to bed. lolz. 😊 Edited by CuteFairy91 - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This was a great debate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every one's argument was great to read . Every one made effort .

datspreet didnot particpate in the debate as planned so we had one particpant down.

Jav disapeared after giving an opening argument . gk_09 came into make a comment once .

While i_luv_jaysean and cutefairy_91 kept throwing up arguments after arguments .
Delilah and LT did a great job refuting those arguments .

Now comes voting !! The topic is closed and we'll be voting now ! Wishing all particpants the best !
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago