dolly1000 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

March 23, 2006 at 8:13 am Filed under Bollywood News

Sushma Reddy has a special role in Priyadarshan's Chup Chup Ke. Her presence is being kept a secret however. Ask her the reason for it and she says, "Well I am meant to be a surprise packet in the film. I think the reason why my presence has not been disclosed because they haven't yet decided on the release date of the film." Reddy informs that Chup Chup Ke is a love triangle and she and Kareena are paired opposite Shahid Kapur.

"Like all Priyadarshan films Chup Chup Ke has all the necessary masala-there's black humour, chaos and chase! And there's also this love triangle between Kareena, Shahid and me," she informs.

She adds, "I was the only one who was not veteran. After Chocolate this was my second film and it was really fun shooting for this film. Working with Priyan was also fruitful because I learnt a lot from him. Unlike his films Priyan is a strict disciplinarian on the sets. He handles his shooting sequences with utmost precision. Once the scenes are over he is back being himself with amazing sense of humour."

by: b4utv.com

Edited by dolly1000 - 18 years ago