Poll Question :

who suits with sumit?

Poll Choice
tina.(his real wife)
kumkum.
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
hi

damsel, the topic does say who's is more beautiful!
anyways i dont wnat to get in any arguements, i have put my choice down and others are free to post their views too, we all have different choices and we should make sure we dont write things which hurt others.

everyone please post you own views that's it, without degrading the other person. bec thsi forum has people who like tina too and we have many ju fans here too.

norzar
Hey Norzar,

i am with you, and i know after this all the moderators will close this topic as they won't be able to see the votes and then they all love TINA !! 😉

JUHI rocks
Hi all, i am new to this group and i am a huge fan of juhi parmar and i watch teh serial for her, i think she is very beautiful

Originally posted by mariaam

Hey Norzar,

i am with you, and i know after this all the moderators will close this topic as they won't be able to see the votes and then they all love TINA !! 😉

JUHI rocks

ok now madeeha this is so damn rude!!

guys wats dis.????..........its really so rude of u

no1 here has ne rite 2 hurt or offend ne1...........m sorry 2 say madoo n norzar u were very rude 2 mehr.................ist really so bad.

both of u beta say mehr sorry.....its nah a way.........she dint say nething bad2u.........den how cud u b so rude 2 her..........?????

here r ppl u like juhi.n also ppl who like tina........but dey neva say such thinsg which can hurt ne1..........every1 has his/he rown choice..........n evry1 has a rite 2 tell abt his or her choice.....but it doesnt mean dat u memberz ova here start offending others.every1 has his/her self respect.............waise b mehr is our mod...shes sucha gr8 mod..........u beta b thank ful 2her rather saying such kinda thinsg abt her..........actually mehr is so gud dats y u managed 2 say such kinda thing 2 her.warna u cnat say ne such thinsg 2 other mods........if shes lilient 2 all of us it doesnt mean dat v shud start miss behaving wid her.......

v respect every1 obseesion 4 their fav actors but v shud nah get personal........n bring it in2 such kinds things..........

m closing da topic now...........!!

Edited by taurus - 18 years ago
lolz..wats going on...here 😆
Thnak God I didnt reply here...warna sum ppl wud hav ben after ME 😛

well 4 me Tina is more beautiful...than... 😕 😳
& thats it...
there is no use 2 go into any useless arguements 😳 ... Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago