kumkum.
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
hi

kumkum (ju)looks best with sumit(hu)

norzar

Hey needles 2 say JUHI...

well now i think those who just promote Tina and think that she is more pretty than Juhi must have got their reply 😉

don't mind !!

Anyways Juhi is damn hot, beautiful , and probably the most fresh face on Star Plus !!

She looks best with Hussain, and her face is very flexible.. in that she can make a good jodi with anyone !! 😛
hi

i agree with you madeeha. ju has a flexible face, she can look good with most actors. ju has a great personality too. indeed very beautiful

norzar
lolzzzz 😉

We are promoting Juhi's husband na abhi say?

Great going !!
Sweet & lovely Juhi is the best match of Sumit.
guyes dont you think you are all wrong .
tina is more beautiful
kumkum is a nuk pakorri.
hi

aishaawan it's not about being wrong or right. we all have own choices. you like tina fair enough, that's your choice and we like ju and that's our choice.
they is no need to call ju nuk pakorri.
anyways you had created this poll yourself na and most people have voted for ju, bec majority does like ju here.

norzar

Originally posted by mariaam

Hey needles 2 say JUHI...

well now i think those who just promote Tina and think that she is more pretty than Juhi must have got their reply 😉

hey heyy mind it sweety.. no1z promoting tina here

n this poll is not abt whoz beta lookin read the question again 😉

no doubt juhi is winnin cuz she is kumkum! n us fanz r used too of watchin hu with ju.. tina tu abhi abhi aye haii...

i cant vote for ne of the ladyz cuz for me tina makes a gud couple with hussain and kumkum with sumit 😃

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
hi

we need to keep sukk and huju separate. this is kk serial's forum, so we can discuss anyone who is in kk show and since huju are playing sukk roles, they are discussed too.
reg ju winning bec she is kk, well ju is winning bec she is liked by the majority. yeh apna apna taste ki baat hai damsel.

norzar
u guyz misunderstood the topic i guess!!
plz read it again
no1 asked if juhi is beta lookin to tina
n v need not argue abt it cuz both r nice lookin ladyz n im sure if hussain gets to know this he wud definately not lyk it 😊