hussain juhi on red carpet...hotttttttttt

Posted: 18 years ago

hey folks.just saw sbs n they showed spa red carpet.......

juhi was dreese 2 kill...she lukd dam hot frnds...shes wearing a black transparent saree wid a hot blouse...she lukd hottt...no interview given just shown her pass by n thn gting a pic clicked withs sum othrs

n hussain made an entry wid his wife n sai....ws wearing a white shit with his usual habit of unbuttoned shirt...which sum ppl really lyk.main lyk karti hun ya nahin hm?????..with a creme coat rather i shuld say jacket....luking superb...cute hoclaty boy whu makes so many hearts do soumersalting

they wer askd n his wife says i want him 2 win d jodi award before he(i think hussain cuts her line...dunno)...he says fav pati award...she says han i dun mind if he makes a hatrick

well now im more xcited but so sad ill nt b able 2 watch this as it wuld b on april 1st n d next day i hav a big xam...infact many ppl frm this forum hav tht xam...sad for us but yahan humare frnds hain na...hain na?????

thanx anku yaar 4 sharing 😊
sont owrry sum1 will update the videos..
me too cant watch na..no SP here 😭 😳
[quote=anku]cute hoclaty boy whu makes so many hearts do soumersalting
[/quote]
u meant to say Chocolaty Boy! 😉 😉 😃 hm..yummyyyyyyyy 😛
cant wait 2 watch the videos 😊 😉
hi anku
i saw it tooo
she looked hotttttttttttttttttttt 😛 nd her saree had some gold shiny emberoidery
well hussain toh i don need to say anything as anku has said it. he was hotter 😉
nd anku SPA is going to be telecasted on 2nd APRIL nd not 1st
All the best 4 ur exam
hey zara yup i meant choclate boy...well i hav recorded it bt dun noe hoe 2 put it here
help........

cindu yeh red carpet to 1st april ko aayega na.feel lyk crying 😭

yup she lukd hotttttttttttttttttttttt 😉 ..hussain was equal yaar

i also watched sbs today and i have to admit juhi was really looking gorgeous in that black saree 😉 😉 😉
and hussain--aah handsome as ever 😳
btw if you remember,in last to last year's spa also, juhi wore black saree and hussain wore a jacket and that tym also they won fav. pati-patni awards together, may be this black saree and jacket combination is lucky for them 😆 😆

and ankita all the best for your exam👍🏼  i think u will be appearing for cbse-pmt on 2nd??

Edited by nature - 18 years ago
yup me 2 saw ...but they were also showin old spa episodes lyk pammi & dev's dances n juhi was wearing tht black saree in spa2004. 😳

hey guys..whoeva has missed it..u can watch SBS on indya.com site..
I just watched it.. 😊
Hussain was looking damn hot..awsum..! 😃
I must say Tina too looking pretty in white outfit.. 👏 😉
btw Juhi's black saree was 95% same as that she wore in SPA 2004.. 😛
[quote=nature]btw if you remember,in last to last year's spa also, juhi wore black saree and hussain wore a jacket and that tym also they won fav. pati-patni awards together, may be this black saree and jacket combination is lucky for them   
[/quote]
good observation Nidhi😉..me too was thinking the same..
Guys Hussain was wearing the same shirt & jacket that he wore in PKP in the epi when he was a guest..
here is a pic.

Hussain darling..looks yummyyyy in this jacket!😉

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by zara29

Hussain was looking damn hot..awsum..! 😃
I must say Tina too looking pretty in white outfit.. 👏 😉 

Hussain darling..looks yummyyyy in this jacket!😉

Hussain always looks hot 😃 😃 😉 👏, but i agree in this jacket he becomes a killer!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉 😉

and yes tina was also looking good 😊, after all hussain ki sangat ka asar hai 😆 😆 😆 😉 😉

Thanks for sharing - i am sure someone will link it up for us and then u can watch it when u can.

Esti aunty
Thanks alot Anku sweety 😉

well yaar i have seen Juhi's pic and yes she was looking as if dress 2 kill !! Way to go Juhi !! 😉