abhi's debut film:MISS COOL!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

hii everybudy....spec cutypie abhi's fans..acli i was searching 4 sum recent news bout cuty abhi nd i was surprizzzzzzd but i m sooooooooo happy!!!!😃

hav a luk on dis info--

Miss Cool completed
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, March 22, 2006]

Producer R.S. Shokhi's "Miss Cool" has been completed. The entire shooting of the film was at Basra Studios, Manisha Bungalow and other locales of Mumbai in a start-to finish pattern of 15 days from Feb 15 till March 2.

The film is written and directed by P.Kaka and it stars Akansha and Abhijeet in the leads along with Tilak, Shakti Kapoor. The film has cinematography by Ashok Singh, dances by Dilip Mistry and editing by Prakash Kothare.

ohhhh he did......i didnt see that......thanks fo the info adi...... 😃
Originally posted by karan4u

ohhhhhh no..why do all singers change their proffesions?

It's just a phase........remember Sonu Nigam?😉
He should focus on singing right now.

Thanks for the article.
Thanks fr d info juee jaan 👏 😛

yea i also read this on some website and i dont think it's true i think it's a mistake or something. anyway but if it's true then iam sure abhi would be great as always and i hope the movie does very well 😊

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago

acting or abhi!!!!!! anyway good news thanks. 😊

wow!!!!! Abhi going to look soooooo good in films!!!!Cant wait 2 for it!!!!!!

Thnx 4 sharing!!!!!!!!!!
u allllll r welcum!!!!! yaa...i m sure cutiepie abhi has done a gr88888888888888888888888888888 job as alwayzzzz!!!!!! 👏 😃
he was in CID as well for one of the episodes....but ppl said he cudnt act...he was better off in singing

i missed that episode so i duno how well he can act or not....letz c from this movie now

newayz..thanks for the info 😊