Gunahon Ka Devta

Important !!! Pls Read

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends!! (note for Mods in the end)

I have started FF.. this FF is not inspired with any telly world onscreen or offscreen couple. rather that it is the Fanfiction of my all time favorite story book/film The Chronicles of Narnia... 

My FF starts from the 2nd series of both book and film 

-- The Chronicles of Narnia -- Prince Caspian --

Narnia is always a dream land for me and Prince Caspian was a Darling

So the main protagonist of my story is Caspian along with the four siblings. Caspian of my story is quite different from the original --- he is far more intelligent, strong, cunning, humble, brave, skilled, ruthless, smart, born leader and love able than the Caspian portrayed in  both book and film. believe me he is the mixture of  Maan, Abhay, CGM, shiva ji and my darlings Dutta, Avdesh, PRC and Veer. He is Sharp very very sharp.

S0, Pls give me and FF a mere chance. it took so much  hard work of me and my MOM... she is a darling.. always helps me and encourages me.

i have already updated 2 chapter.. alsodid  PM some of you (edited)

i wish and hope that you guys atleat try to visit the post atleast once...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2316385&PID=50265510&#50265510

Thanx all of my IF Friends
Best Regards
Sara

JaZ!  yaar sorry i know this post is not related to GKD forum... but i really need some loyal reader.. so that i can continue. bec without reader and reviews this is absolutely meaningless to go further. If you want to close this post.. feel free to do ... i just want to let people know about my FF.

Thanx
Sara Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He he Sara di
sorry for that hehe, but i think these days we all are quite busy (or should say Lazy hehe)
that's why its hard to find readers hehe
sorry for being late di but m going to check it now

will comment soon 😳
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi J0 Dear .. Thanx for reply... yah dear i know exams ka season hae every 1 is busy... i am also student with married life and motherhood. just want my freinds to let know about my work.. when u have time go there n read... i hope u like

luv u
TC
Sara