22nd march update (very brief)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi friends,

As nobody has updated till now, i will give a brief update. I did not catch first 10 min or so.

Jigyasa has gotten Bani to the mandap( in a big ghoonghat). The rituals are going on. Pheras take place. Bani is scared and Jigs is ecstatic.

Then is the time for Maan bharna. When Jai lifts the ghoonghat he sees Bani and is shocked. He storms away from there. Jigs says he has high bp and she has his medicine. She goes after him and tells him big bhaashan how Pia has run away.How people are going to question his mardangiπŸ˜†. as he was marrying a girl half his age. She went on and on. And begs him to go and get married to Bani and think about consequences later.😑

Jai is angry but he goes down finishes all the rituals. Bani is shit scared as to what to do.πŸ˜• then Rano has stolen Jai's shoes and he is very sarcastic as to how much money  does she want. Then he says no more rituals and drags Bani to his house.😑 Jigs and Ranveer are very happy and laughing.

The preview is also that Jai is dragging Bani all the way to his house.

Thats all. I did not see from the beginning so i dont know what excuse Jigs gave for Bani not being there. I hope Jai is not angry at Bani for long as it was not her mistake and she wanted to help him out of a tough spot. But most hilarious was Jigs telling Jai atlaeast 4-5 times, peple are going to question your manliness as the bride has run away.πŸ˜†. Now I think thats stupid, Jai also thought so and he told Jigs to shut up.

thank u very much i have been watin for hours appreciate it very much.
Hey thanks for the update yaar!

Oh God, Jigs is just too funny man...but I love the woman now, she got Jai married to Bani πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Bani, Jai is going to eat her up now...till he gets hold of Pia and Pushkar!

I kind of think that Jai's reaction is justified in a way...he really had no option! Same goes for Bani, she had no choice but to agree.

Can't even begin to imagine, what is going to happen now...

MT

thanks i knew it it will happen!
Thanks for the update! I still can't believe Bani and Jai are married, and now he's going to treat her like crap! 😑 It's not like she wanted to marry him either. 🀒

Oh well, I'm sure she'll start giving him a piece of her mind soon and then keep him in line, like she does with everyone else! πŸ˜‰

M.
thanks 4 da short update πŸ˜ƒ