Shanno Ki Shaadi

vikas fans-must read

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Rajeev Mehra's next on Star Plus!

Rajeev Mehra of (Shanno ki Shaadi) is all set to launch is next venture on Star Plus. Earlier titled, Kasme Vaade, the show is now called Naa Jaane Kyon. The show will be a daily to be aired in June.

"My character has a heavy shade of black"- Smita Jaykar

The star cast includes the likes of Neena Gupta, Smita Jaykar, Vikas Bhalla, Mukul Dev, Rajender Gupta and introduces Ashima Bhalla as the lead. The cast has already shot 48 episodes.

"Yes, I am doing the show. It will be aired in June on Star Plus. It stars Neena Gupta, Mukul Dev, Smita Jaykar, Ashima Bhalla and others. We haven't decided on the title yet," says Mehra.

" Its a fast moving show"- Vikas Bhalla

The punch of this serial is Smita Jaykar in an out and out negative character. "I play this heavy negative character. I had never thought of doing such a character ever in my life, but it's extremely different and exciting too. I come from a poor family and catch hold of a rich guy whom I marry. He dies of frustration and I become this woman who aquires everything in life!" says Smita.

The story revolves around a rich family, wherein Mukul Dev plays the elder brother and Vikas the younger, who's a lawyer. On contacting Mukul, he says, "My character has shades of black, but I am the responsible son. The story shapes into a love triangle between Vikas, Ashima and me." The actor is full of praise for his newcomer co star. "Ashima is a very sweet girl, who is always smiling. And she is obedient too," says Mukul.

"My character has a light shade of black"- Mukul dev

Vikas Bhalla sounds excited about doing another show with the Mehras. "My character in this show is very different, Ashima is paired opposite me. But later it turns out to be a love triangle." He adds, "It's very different from the other soaps, as it moves at a fast pace and also has more close-up shots,"
Neena Gupta, (who plays Ashima's mother) is in Delhi, hence unavailable for comment.

Ashima signs her first television daily soap!

Ashima Bhalla when contacted refused to say anything about the show. But she has done bit roles in films like, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum opposite Saif Ali Khan, Great Daddy and an item number in Hatyar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yay!
Another seriel with hiM!
Thanx for sharing!
xxS.Dxx thumbnail