•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
OK I RELLI RELLI THINK THT ANGADS REAL MUM IZ DA AVANTIKA AGARWAL LADY AND DAD IZ HIZ REAL DAD FROM NOW AND SOMETHING HAPPENED AND SO NAINA ADOPTED HIM AND NOW DA DAD IZ WID ANGADS REAL MUM O SUMTHIN WUH DO U GUYZ THINK??
lol yaar it is naina's son probably died in start so dilip gave her avantika's son and avantika probably made a deal that he wuld stay with her or summit! and thats probably their house! 😳 😳 bachpan ki yaadein! 😳 😳
I KNO... but suddenly dis avantika agarwal cum from no where and da dad doin some murder and anged rememberin houses iz kinda all linked... avantika + dad in da house = angad πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ n naina prolly dosent kno bout all dis

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol yaar it is naina's son probably died in start so dilip gave her avantika's son and avantika probably made a deal that he wuld stay with her or summit! and thats probably their house! 😳 😳 bachpan ki yaadein! 😳 😳

datz eggjactly wut i thinkπŸ˜†

n mittal mite be angads real brother.. cozz dey seem to have some connection wid da same place to shoot near da house maybe avantika had angad n mittal.. and mittal went aborad o sumthin.. n mittal knowz bout da truth but angad does nuh..

lol but the sharam waley faces are mine baki u can agree!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Angad LUVER

datz eggjactly wut i thinkπŸ˜†

lolz..thtz eggjactly what i think...

me think this show going crazy...lekin me still watch for iqbal bhai!

love,
trisha
wadeva i still luv da show n more dat dey got back together πŸ‘
AVANTIKA AGARWAL??? who is she???
wat twist ??? hope it makes show more intersting..
n is relevant to the story.. other wise might as harm KYPH.. the actess is well known though i dunno her name