Fame Gurukul

FG INDIAN IDOL RESULTS 1

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

FG Indian Idol's first gala was a huge success. The top 10 performed really well. But lets see who got the most and least love, shall we??

Ok, we have a different format than normal Indian Idol, so we are going to announce the top 3, then the bottom 3.

The person with the most amount of votes is... Qazii I guess your song "Im the best" is right cuz you have recieved 24 votes which is 47.06% of the total votes!!! Congratulations you are definitly going to the next round!

Ok... the next lucky contestant with 9 votes, 17.65% of the total.... is......Rex D'souza!!! Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe lekin aap pakka next round mein aayenge! Congrats!

And our third contestant jo chen ki neend soyenge wo hain....Ruprekha Banerjee!!! You have recieved 6 votes and 11.76%!!! Congrats girl!! All the best for the next gala!!

Ok, now Qazi, Rex, and Ruprekha can just chill..but the rest of you seven... I'm going to announce the bottom 3...

Shamit Tyagi I am soo sorry you are in the bottom 3😭

And the next unlucky one is... Arprita Mukherjee... Sorry girl you are also in the bottom 3 😭

And.....Kirti I am sorry you are in the bottom three.😭

Ok... Shamit, Arprita, and Kirti.. start saying your prayers!! out of you three, 2 have tied and recieved only 1 vote each whereas one person in here has recieved no votes at all.

I am sooooooo sorryy.. but.... Kirti..... aapke liye Indian Idol ka sapna ab khatam ho gaya.. I am so sorry!!! 😭

(The judges are shocked!)

Sonu Nigam: What is this??!!! Kirti please dont mind..this is just the other contestant's destinyy speaking..this has nothing against your talent! You will go far!

Javed Akhtar: Kirti aap bahot accha gattein hain.. ek din aayega jub yeh duniya aap se haar maan lenge aur aap hi jeetenge!!

Anu Malik: Please junta vote fairly! You have done a very bad thing by voting out such a great singer. Kirti dont worry, just chill. You are going to sing in my next film!

GOOD BYE KIRTI!!! WE WILL MISS YOU!!!

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING!!!

here are the results...

< id=P85627 = value=85627 name=voteChoice> "Aa Dekhen Zaara" by Amit 2 [3.92%]
< id=P85628 = value=85628 name=voteChoice> "Aaj Mein Upar" by Arprita 1 [1.96%]
< id=P85629 = value=85629 name=voteChoice> "Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe" by Rex 9 [17.65%]
< id=P85630 = value=85630 name=voteChoice> "Saara Jahan hai mere liye" by Shamit 1 [1.96%]
< id=P85631 = value=85631 name=voteChoice> "I'm the best" by Qazi 24 [47.06%]
< id=P85632 = value=85632 name=voteChoice> "Jahan teri yeh nazar hai" by Kirti 0 [0.00%]
< id=P85633 = value=85633 name=voteChoice> "Awara bhavre" by Ruprekha 6 [11.76%]
< id=P85634 = value=85634 name=voteChoice> "Jab Chaye mera jadoo" by Mona 2 [3.92%]
< id=P85635 = value=85635 name=voteChoice> "Yeh Zameen garaha hai" by Anubhav 2 [3.92%]
< id=P85636 = value=85636 name=voteChoice> "Ayaa hoon mein pyar ka yeh nagma.." by Arijit 4 [7.84%]

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craZEEinlove thumbnail
I notiiced that the top 3 got the hiighest votess!!! Qazii, then Rex, then Rupu!!! thats kool no wonderr they wer top 3!! πŸ˜ƒ
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
yaeeeeeee.........koolllll
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice description zeeπŸ˜ƒ.btw yohoooooooooo QAZI won πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by lucky_rose - 18 years ago
lucky_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

I notiiced that the top 3 got the hiighest votess!!! Qazii, then Rex, then Rupu!!! thats kool no wonderr they wer top 3!! πŸ˜ƒ

yup exactlyπŸ˜ƒ

craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_rose

nice description zeeπŸ˜ƒ.btw yohoooooooooo QAZI won πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

thankss!!! yupp he got the most votes..but he din win yet cuz this is just the first gala, but i think hes gonna win anyway! lol

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Too badd Kirtii left.. he was like the best singer! lol o well... this is fake anway.. but feelin bad for kirtii..
lucky_rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

thankss!!! yupp he got the most votes..but he din win yet cuz this is just the first gala, but i think hes gonna win anyway! lol

oh yeah but he will definately winπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wohooooooooooooo qazi roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx πŸ‘
very kool zeee πŸ˜›
n yayyyyyyyyy congratz qazi fans πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘