•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

OMGSHH..i was LMAOOOOOO today after watching todays JJKN😆..i was LMAOOOOO at the last SS scene😆..It was sooooo funny to see MS and SS in the same frame together😆..Mona was trying to act nice,😛 and SS seemed a little insecure and angry😡..the way she answers Jassi, when Jassi asks her if JandA can drop her somewhere😕..SS answers with a: "Nayyy..thats alright😕😕😕"..when she said that dialogue and the one after that😕, she seemed realllly insecure and intimidated of Mona😕..mona was being kinda LOUDD(thats her nature..lol) in the last frame; where she is asking Bhoomi(Vedika) if she's okay😛. Did you guys notice the way SS was clutching Vedika too😕😕..like she didn't want Mona anywhere near Bhoomi; as if she's her own kid😕. Insecurity beyond obsession🤢

Now, if SS continues to act in this insecure manner😭..i don't know what will happend🤢..SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO HER PROFESSION.. If she knew she was insecure about MandA, and was going to let her insecurity interfere with her acting(which is her job😆); then why heck did she take up this cameo??😕😕😕. She knows she can't take it😡😡. Oh yeah i forgot, its her insecurity that drove her to the part🤢. Her insecurity is gonna increase😭😭😭..hence, MandA will be more affected

No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her🤢🤢🤢. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate😕😕😆

The observations and hot topics are gonna be rolling in now👏..can't wait to discuss further about the love triangle and screen space😉..yayyyy SS thanks for coming!👏👏👏..you have just made JJKNians  sooooo happy; as there will be a lot of HOT disscussion on this forum thanks to your entry now..thanks SS!😃😃😃..can't wait to discuss more about your acting😛 (can we discuss this now, as she is officially a part of the show??😃)..Who knows, this might just be the dream role for SS👏..and she will put aside ALLLLL her insecurities for this role..and do full justice to it..hence, if she does the right thing; we might like her??😕

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO..Ab ayeega maaza😉😃..but mods, we will try and keep this masti to a minimum😊..i'll be good😛

And SS was looking like a porcelain china doll today😕😕..with her big beautifulll black glass saucer eyes(oomphed with eyeliner😃), her ghostly white complexion(with a hint of orange blush😳) and her curved lips(with a hint of orange lipstick😕), her oblong, long puppy face😆(no seriously, she always makes this puppy face😕) and her beauuuuutiful orange hair(with a hint of black😛..seriously, her hair IS orange😕..it definintely isn't sand, brown or black😕)..no comment about her nose😊...look, i'm trying to be nice😛

This is what SS looked like today:

Okayy..i couldn't find an porcelain doll, with asian black eyes😕..but the skin colour(chitta gora..lol), hair and features are a match😃😃😃..And i am NOT insulting SS by calling her a porcelain doll..i lowwwwwe porcelain dolls; haven't you seen how beautiful they are??

Edited by moondust - 18 years ago
Originally posted by moondust

No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her🤢🤢🤢. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate😕😕😆

😕..with her big beautifulll black glass saucer eyes(oomphed with eyeliner😃), her ghostly white complexion(with a hint of orange blush😳) and her curved lips(with a hint of orange lipstick😕), her oblong, long puppy face😆(no seriously, she always makes this puppy face😕) and her beauuuuutiful orange hair(with a hint of black😛..seriously, her hair IS orange😕..it defininately isn't sand, brown or black😕)..no comment about her nose😊...look, i'm trying to be nice😛

OMG...its hurting.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DUDE, IMAGINE SEEING SS WITH aa IN one frame..mostly tomorrrow🤢

moni, ss' clothes are sponsored by seasons....so she'll wear good clothes😃..and that's why she looks nice..imagine seeign her clothes( a ka white pants and boob tubes on jjkn)

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
👏

MONZIIII!!!   😆 Tussi GREAT ho! I can't stop laughing sweetie! hahahaha! You described her face and I was like tee-hee!...and then I saw the pic of the porcelain doll and just cracked UPPPP!!! 😆 And this part "No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate" LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😆 Buffie and I were in splits after reading it lolz! Ur too good yaar!...just tooooo good! lol!! 😆 😆 😆   
Originally posted by Buffie

OMG...its hurting.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DUDE, IMAGINE SEEING SS WITH aa IN one frame..mostly tomorrrow🤢

moni, ss' clothes are sponsored by seasons....so she'll wear good clothes😃..and that's why she looks nice..imagine seeign her clothes( a ka white pants and boob tubes on jjkn)

LMAOOOOOO buffie😆..as she loves him soooooo much, she'll give him all the screen space🤢. I was wondering why she turned so fashionable all of a sudden😆..i think she already misses her white pants😆..yellow is the next best pale colour😆

Originally posted by Aabha

👏

MONZIIII!!!   😆 Tussi GREAT ho! I can't stop laughing sweetie! hahahaha! You described her face and I was like tee-hee!...and then I saw the pic of the porcelain doll and just cracked UPPPP!!! 😆 And this part "No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate" LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😆 Buffie and I were in splits after reading it lolz! Ur too good yaar!...just tooooo good! lol!! 😆 😆 😆   

Thanks Abbaza!😃..she does look like a porcelain doll, na??😛

Cant wait to see todays episode..Another 6 and a half hours to go....... 😉
haha..all i can say is this episode had one heck of an
ending..a close up of ss's face
lolzzz oi didnt watch it but i cant wait 2 watchi ti tho
😆 😆 😆 lmao moni! 😆 😆 😆 u just know how to brighten up my day! love ya! 🤗
right moondust, she looked beautiful, but ghostly