Posted: 18 years ago
22nd March India Update

Nahar room

Saloni asks Nahar says that why no one talks to her, what have I hidden from you all? Regd Shubra's & Neel marriage, I did not know abt proposal of Rewa's marriage with Neel. I understand Rewa's place in ur heart but Shubra is my sister. You shd try to understand my plight. Nahar is aggravated and replies that Rewa is my sister! We are blood relatives. Rewa is my bua's daughter the real sister of my father. Unfortunately my bua fell in love with a person of her choice much against the wishes of parents. She then ran away from the house and was subsequently disowned by the parents. To her misfortune the person cheated her and deserted her without marrying. She gave birth to a daughter (Rewa) who was left in the orphanage. Rewa does not know the true relation with our family. This fly knows abt this. Bhabho's only wish is Rewa gets settled. Rewa has an identity and a name with this house. You have snatched Rewa's right away. Saloni says she is sorry but Nahar disappointed walks out.

Narpat house- Shubra's room

Ambika wakes Shubra and tells her that she had so many prgs planned for nearly 7-days for her marriage but sometimes life does allow them to happen. Ambika says that bride's hands without mehndi look lonely & then applies Mehndi on Shubra's hands and gets emotional. Gayatri tells her in happy moment tears in mother's eyes are bad omen. Ambika says that mother's tears are good omen indicating that the daughter is going to be 'parayi' soon. Gayatri says its questioning Neel who wld keep Shubra happy. Ambika says that all my good deeds have formulated to give Neel as a savior. Earlier she used to hate even his entry into the house. But now she is indebted to him forever. Kaveri overhears this and says mummyji Neel may have given you reason to be happy but in my stock there is lot of crying for you. She calls up the doctor. Meanwhile Saloni in her room wondering how shd she go to Shubra's marriage since the in-laws are angry with her. If I am not able to go what will Papa mummy think?

Narpat house

Ambika, Kaveri, Narpat and Samar are carrying out the preparations for marriage. Manno Bhabhi comes and shares that she has seen 1000's of marriage but no one is ever fully prepared the day before. Ambika tells Manno Bhabhi that saree selection will be taken care by Kaveri. Manno Bhabhi ans that 'Nayi (barber) ko talwar doge toh mooch to kategi nnn', if you give saree selection to Kaveri she'll select 'aar-paar' (transparent) sarees like hers!' Kaveri asks if she shd remind Saloni & Nahar to come. Manno bhabhi says she'll call Saloni. She then calls Saloni and tells her that "band baje walo ka intezaam nahi ho pa raha hai nahi to tumhe lane bheg deti!' Saloni tells her she is coming soon.

Nahar living room

Saloni asks for permission to go to her home. Dheer taunts her that you how come you are asking for permission, how can you spoil your record of leaving without informing. Bhabho annoyed says that she shd go otherwise Narpatji & fly will doubt her. Saloni asks Nahar when will he come. Nahar ans her that he'll come later and he does not have time. Saloni invites all and leaves.

Outside temple

Kaveri is shown giving duplicate report of Shubra's pregnancy to a young pundit.

Nahar living room

Tara debates whether they shd all go to Shubra's wedding as she is Saloni's sister. Aditi says that why shd we go? Dheer adds that going to Shubra's marriage is not a prob but the marriage is with Neel. Nahar says that my heart too says no. Dheer tells that there will be Rewa there and how can we ever see her "barbadi ka jushn'. Tara says that Saloni's fly will feel bad and we have to follow the custom.

Narpat house

All welcome Saloni but Kaveri ques Saloni why has Nahar not come is he too busy for his saali's wedding? Manno Bhabhi tells Kaveri to stop her questioning & Saloni to go & meet Shubra. Saloni goes to meet Shubra and Gayatri complains she is not wearing the Shaadi ka joda. Saloni tells her that the shaadi ka joda is significant of the saat phere and its for others happiness and if something does not harm us then we can do it for others happiness. I will dress you up today myself.

At the Temple

An elder pundit is performing the puja with Neel & Shubra and Aapji, Narpat & Ambika sitting. Rewa is staring at Neel. Gayatri and Dhananjay look towards each other imagining their own wedding. Kaveri comments to Saloni that Nahar & fly have not come Saloni tells her they will come. Just then visibly upset Nahar, Brijesh, Tara, Bhabho, Dheer and Aditi arrive.

The pundit asks them to get up for the Saat phere and as Neel-Shubra are abt to begin the young pundit comes and whispers into elder pundit's ears. Hearing this the elder pundit is enraged and questions Narpat whether it's true that his daughter is pregnant? Its true and You people have made me commit a sin, you will go to 'narak' and want me to go there too? Don't you know that pregnant women are not allowed to perform the saat phere. And knowing that ur daughter is pregnant U still allowed her to? This marriage cannot take place. Nahar and family members are shocked! Narpat & fly is embarrassed. Kaveri is smiling.

Tomorrow: Kaveri is questioning that this was a secret within the family and the only outsider knowing it was Saloni. Hence if she does not mind then can she know whether Saloni di had a slip of tongue. Edited by realitybites - 18 years ago
thanks for the update i hate kaveri so much and how dare she call soloni outsider just becoz she is married and doesnt live with her perents anymore doesnt mean shes not part of the family anymore
Thanks for the update. I hope Nahar and everybody understand the situation atleast now. I also hope Rewa talks to Nahar's family and clears some misunderstanding.

As for as Kaveri is concerned, she needs to be punished very badly for her deeds.
Thanks for the update.

I can just see it now. Nahar's family wouldn't want anything to do with Saloni's family because Shubhra has ruined whatever is left of their reputation and they do not want to be associated with them (yet they keep Nahar and Saloni married). Meanwhile, thanks to Nahar telling Saloni today, Rewaji did the exact same thing Shubhra did, but Nahar's family all treat her lovingly and welcome her with open arms in their family.

The hypocrisy of it all. Why is it that whenever one of Nahar's family members does something, it's okay, but if somebody else does it, it is wrong and they get treated like dirt?

If this is the way the show is going from now on, I might just stop watching because I've seen the same story too many times in the past to want to see it again.

This started as a nice story with a strong story-line... but as usual, they are making it out to be a fight between the evil and the good and funnily enough its the evil who always wins or has the last laugh in hindi serials (atleast most of the time) and the evil ones are really evil with the same typical looks and smug smiles!

I too might just stop watching this one pretty soon....it is getting to be a bit too boring and predictable!
thanks for the update! And i totally agree, Nahar's family will be the biggest hypocrites if they don't understand shubra's situation. And where did the tradition that a preg. woman can't take saath phere come from?? and even if she can't, there is something called..COURT MARRIAGE!!!!
And one more thing, Nahar and his family keep accusing Saloni of keeping secrets, but what are they doing to Rewa? They have kept her true identity hidden from her her entire life..talk about keeping a secret!!

And want to bet that when the truth comes out, they will say they were doing it for her own good, yet Saloni keeping her sister's secret was just horrible?

Hypocrisy I tell you..
Thanks a lot for the update
This show is just ridiculous. Why is Nahar so mad at Saloni for Neel getting married to Shubra (A CONSENTED MARRIAGE) yet it's perfectly okay to make wedding preparations for Neel and Rewa (A NON-CONSENTED MARRIAGE)?? And it's perfectly okay that Nahar once tried to marry off Saloni to Neel without her knowlege.

And what's Kaveri's problem? Is Saloni's family too stupid to relize her coyness? And that she's evil?

Why are the characters such bimbos? I mean, I thought Tumari Disha and Reth were the most pointless shows! Saat Phere is quickly getting to the horrible rank!

This shows either needs better writers or Zee TV should replace it's time slot with some other program. The only show worth watching on Zee in my opinion is Rabba Ishq Na Hove (the stupidity is at the mininum for that show).

I lost interest in this show. The concept sounded great and the storyline was good, but the formualic structure and so-called gripping story and characters are strongly distastful.

thank you for the update. The serial started as a good serial and was a popular one. The producer is taking advantage of popularity and making this serial unworthy of any cause.