Frequent Posters

x_Roshni_x thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: white rose

sheen u might aswell close this topic

why?😭

x_Roshni_x thumbnail
well i am disappointed for ka! but i am not gna start cursing the awards because they did win many other awards! and hey look at the bright side! ekta will have to get ka back together now! 😃
heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_doll

fake awards 😭

Fake rubbish stupid awards...
They dont deserve Eijaz-Anita.....and EA are better off without these s*** awards!
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
ye but how can they be stupid awards when 4 people from ka won them! u guys please dont be soo angry! makes me sadd 😭
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

They dont deserve Eijaz-Anita.....and EA are better off without these s*** awards!

sheen ur soooooooo rite!!!!!! im soooooooooooo confused!!!!!!! this isnt funni anymore i want to know!!!!!!!! i was really upset wen i heard eijaz n anita didnt win any awards, n then i hear they won awards but just not the jodi awards!!! this isnt funni!!!!! they deserve to win every award!!!!! they totally rule!!! i must say these awards r S**T, i swear they show no justice!!!! 😡
sana_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

rite shireen..
when ita declared them best jodi so who they are to give this award to sumit kumkum or bajaj prerna,look at bajaj hez  above 70 in the serial..as his son and daughter are supposed to be 40 45😕
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

ye but how can they be stupid awards when 4 people from ka won them! u guys please dont be soo angry! makes me sadd 😭

we rnt angry wiv u, n we dnt even know if they reallu won or not becoz everyperson says sumthing different!!!!
henna16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

sheen ur soooooooo rite!!!!!! im soooooooooooo confused!!!!!!! this isnt funni anymore i want to know!!!!!!!! i was really upset wen i heard eijaz n anita didnt win any awards, n then i hear they won awards but just not the jodi awards!!! this isnt funni!!!!! they deserve to win every award!!!!! they totally rule!!! i must say these awards r S**T, i swear they show no justice!!!! 😡

yepp i agree with u all...these awardss r juss urrghh😡 i rely wnt to no aswel if this is true...its madee alot of ppl upset😭

yep theyy soo deservedd to win the best jodi award...and everyone triedd alot byt voting😭

heart*beat thumbnail
Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

roshie jaan u've got kumkum-sumeet in ur siggy..
so i know ur happy that maybe they won...
but for us ka jodi is the best😭

x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

we rnt angry wiv u, n we dnt even know if they reallu won or not becoz everyperson says sumthing different!!!!

no i didnt mean angry with me! i just dnt wna c u guys soo liek u noo soo disappointed and swearing and stuff!