•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore someone you have been so close with?πŸ˜” I mean,before Nikhil used to tell everything to Anu.They were so close. 😊

But now, it seems like he is ignoring her.πŸ˜• I mean I know he has lost a friend 😭but it doesn't mean he should lose another one because of it. It should have been wise of him to go himself and talk to her. You can't just send your wife to do it.πŸ˜• No wonder Anu feels abandoned by him.

P.S. They are making the show really stretched. It's like some kind of product.
"ELAS- good quality, very stretchable."

Edited by bubbagirl - 18 years ago

Originally posted by bubbagirl

Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore someone you have been so close with?πŸ˜” I mean,before Nikhil used to tell everything to Anu.They were so close. 😊

But now, it seems like he is ignoring her.πŸ˜• I mean I know he has lost a friend 😭but it doesn't mean he should lose another one because of it. It should have been wise of him to go himself and talk to her. You can't just send your wife to do it.πŸ˜• No wonder Anu feels abandoned by him.

yeah i totally agree and that last line was greatπŸ˜†

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!
Nikhil is not aware that Tulika has done that mischeif... by writing NOT liked and NOT Confirmed. He is in his own world just thinking WHO the hell that person is... who is not letting him meet ANU
Originally posted by Teddy

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!
Nikhil is not aware that Tulika has done that mischeif... by writing NOT liked and NOT Confirmed. He is in his own world just thinking WHO the hell that person is... who is not letting him meet ANU

yea i agree with teddy, i mean nikhil has no clue whatsoever about what is going on. i mean if he did then he wouldn't just be sitting there thinking about what next and avoid anu, i mean he has feelings for her. but instead he would, have some fun times again with anu and share their feelings. i mean "our" (mostly mineπŸ˜†) nikhil isn't that selfish and hard-cored that he just thinks about the loss of all that money, but i'm sure he cares about anu too cause if he didn't than he wouldn't really want to get all of the problems cleared. we should also think of what he has just gone through, i mean how would you feel if you just lost your best friend. 😭
I agree with you on tht..they had a great frdsip realtion but now dey dun even talk to each other properly..
ye i was thinkin the same too...when anu didn't work for him...he was still worried but he always thought bout anu and when they were in the temple he prayed that anu would come to his life soon...which shows that he loves her but now that she is around him all the time..he dun give a s***.
I am just so confused, you know. I think I'm just getting worried about them two getting far away from each other. πŸ˜” Of course, it is part of every soap, but I can't bear to see it this long. 😭
Hope they get together soon.
i dont think hes avoiding her he just has his own probs n then tulika is just ugggghhhing
Originally posted by bubbagirl

Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore someone you have been so
close with?πŸ˜” I mean,before Nikhil used to tell everything to Anu.They
were so close. 😊

But now, it seems like he is ignoring her.πŸ˜• I mean I know he has lost a
friend 😭but it doesn't mean he should lose another one because of it. It
should have been wise of him to go himself and talk to her. You can't
just send your wife to do it.πŸ˜• No wonder Anu feels abandoned by him.

your correct.Nikhil is being rude to Anu 😭 he shouldnt do this with her.