India Calling

update 22nd march......

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well the epi totally belonged to a mobile phone( like nokia should charge copyrights)😆 n to the flashblacks in colour n black n white.......

the epi starts with chand as usual givin a moral lecture to amy but man amy gives it back this time... sayin tht wht wrong did adi do.. just tht he wanted to talk to u... she says sorry chand from now on i am not going to be the middle person n with this she goes away....

next they show chand sinkin in the words n lookin lost as usual.....

next they show chand at ic.. sayin sorry to amy for misbehaving..... amy as usual teases her n then she goes to her work... chand also goes but starts to smile n remember moments spent with adi.......

then they show goa... adi is in goa rememberin chand n waitin for her call.. kabir asks him to come but still he doesnt.... n then he goes to the terrace n he also remembers moments with chand.......

then they show chand going back to her place when beeji comes out of vidya's house. she had gone there to attend a call. chand looks all excited n asks kiska phone tha but beeji says tere bauji ka.. kyon tereko kiske phone ka intezaar tha.. chand says nothin n then says beeji kitna achha ho na ki agar humare paas bhi ek mobile ho. jaise ki jab bhi bauji ka phone aayega hum sun sakte hai aur kar bhi sakte hai. std booth ya vidya ke ghar jaane ki zaroorat hi nahi... bejji agrees but says woh to costly hoga, to rehne de.. chand looks sad..

but chand still goes to the nokia showroom n buys the second hand mobile after a fight with the salsman as he was givin it to her for rs. 1700 agaginst the price of 1500 tht he quoted yest..... she fights ith him n the mgr. too n in the end is given the phone for rs. 1200 along with a rs. 300 talktime..

she tells this to beeji who is all impressed with her as to she has gone so smart n all. chand asks her if she is angry tht she bought the mobile aginst her wishes but beeji says no.. why should i be as u r a modern girl n u should have one......

then they shoe goa where adi is agin waitin 4 a call when the phone rings. its an unkown no. n he thinks its chand but but wola its dear vishesh bhaiya... he asks abt the mettin n all.....

then they show chand at the office givin a call to amy from her no. n offerin her a good  deal n all.... then she says its chand n they both hug tht she has bought a mobile phone..... she then  says aakhir tumne mobile kharid hi liya.........

chand says yes n amy types  a no. on it n says yeh bahut hi imp. no hai.. chand then asks whose is it n then smiles n says ki tumne mujhe aditya ka no. kyon diya... maine yeh phone apni beeji ke liye liya hai... amy says to phir delete kar dena.. chands then looks away n then saves the no.

next they show adi gettin a message 4m amy with a ph. no. adi gets surprised n calls amy askin whose no. is it... amy says ur miss parandi's.. adi's face all lights up n says thanks.....

next they show both adi n chand having khujle to clal eachother but they think tht the other person should call... but then they both decide to do away with their egos n call.. they both allbut both tryin at the same time so phone busy........

chand says apni kisi gf se baat kar raha hoga n adi says apne bauji se baat kar rahi hogi (hello ppl. ever heard of call waitin)

then again they both want to call... tappin their feetwantin to call

tappin waitin

tappin waitin

they pick up their phones. dial the no but but suddenly disconnect n say....

pehle tum.... n the epi ends..

precap: chand is shown sayin tht ki aaj kaam mein man nahi lag raha hai... jab tak yeh phone hai tab tak nahi lgega.. ise off kar deti hoon taki phone ka intezaar hi na karna pade...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is such a cool episode
😳 😳 😳
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanx sunshine for the update.
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh yaar...kya problem hai ein dono ki....they are too slow....

Thanks alot for the updates....and call waiting is available...Blooper...
viduraju thumbnail
I completely agree with Hetal. Too Too slow! Granted I'm an impatient person, so if it were upto me, I would have made them tell each other and got them married the same day!! 😆 . It's so cute to watch their bechaini, but feels so frustrating that they are not able to tell each other anything romantic directly.
prakriti_2005 thumbnail
very much the feeling in my heart also. 😛 God adi was so cute when he was thinking about chandni in Goa, poor adi he was alone. just think if Vishesh 😡 could have agreed to send chandni also with adi , that could have been rocking , just imagine , night 😉 and that too the luv birds alone at the beach 😳
kudi420 thumbnail
good episode and awesum update .....and as o say in every update .........adi looked so cuteeee 😳
waise i think vishesh must have done sumthing for him as he said to adi tht there is a surprise !
let see wats the surprise