Indian Idol 6

Grow up! - Page 2

mini59 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I dont think Karunya is arrogant.In yesterdays episode when the fans dad gave him a ring he touched his feet and seemed more genuinely overwhelmed by all the love and support than Anuj seemed to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovlina

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Hi to everybody. Of late, people seem to be suddenly realizing how arrogant Karunya is and how sweet <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sandy</st1:place></st1:City> is and the less said about Anuj the better. Just one question to all- how many years have all these people spent with these three guys to brand them as arrogant or sweet? I'm not talking in favor of anybody here but trying to say that it's too early to brand anybody anything. <SPAN></SPAN>It takes not just 1 or 2 but some years to understand a person totally.<SPAN> </SPAN>Basically, people come under the grey shade category. For people who are new to these shades let me introduce to you black which represents 100% negativity (For ex., Ramola Sikand, Mandira, Pallavi, Kamolika etc.) and white represents 100% positivity (for example, Tulsi, Parvathi, Jassi, Prerna etc.). The shade that lies between these two is the grey shade which we all human beings come under for a simple reason that we all are neither completely bad nor completely good. We all have our grey shades. If somebody tells me that s/he never gets angry and never gets jealous then s/he is a plain liar because it is human to have all those feelings. If there is someone who doesn't have any feelings then they are either Gods or saints. We have conditioned our mind to such an extent that we start seeing those imaginary 'Mr. / Ms. Perfect' characters in people around us and start branding them if they are not up to our expectations. Grow up! These characters can be found only in Ekta Kapoor's serials, not in real life. Trust me, real life is not as complicated as what Ekta portrays in her serials. Ekta has no option but to add all that masala to get high TRPs as she's answerable to her shareholders. Try to look at people and this world through sheer objectivity. Remember, nobody's perfect.

totally agree!!!!
๐Ÿ‘
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as somebody quoted earlier,he always goes down on his knee when anu malik stands...why dont ppl see that.

he didnt feel that ameys exit will be good for him and didnt feel happy abt it,instead he stood up for his biggest competitor.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshmm

Well said Lovlina. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree with you 100% . People are a 1000 times better than what the TVs portray. Deep down everyone is good, because all of us come from the same source and we have the same core.

totally well said!its wrong for us to say sumthng abt sum1 hu we dont even know!its not ethical!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
kothra thumbnail
hi
well said
great post thankx for it
huzi
sanju06 thumbnail
Well said lovlina but as this is human nature that no one is perfect, similarly it is human nature too to criticise other people, thats why these kind of topics are posted.
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovlina

Hi to everybody. Of late, people seem to be suddenly realizing how arrogant Karunya is and how sweet Sandy is and the less said about Anuj the better. Just one question to all- how many years have all these people spent with these three guys to brand them as arrogant or sweet? I'm not talking in favor of anybody here but trying to say that it's too early to brand anybody anything.  It takes not just 1 or 2 but some years to understand a person totally.  Basically, people come under the grey shade category. For people who are new to these shades let me introduce to you black which represents 100% negativity (For ex., Ramola Sikand, Mandira, Pallavi, Kamolika etc.) and white represents 100% positivity (for example, Tulsi, Parvathi, Jassi, Prerna etc.). The shade that lies between these two is the grey shade which we all human beings come under for a simple reason that we all are neither completely bad nor completely good. We all have our grey shades. If somebody tells me that s/he never gets angry and never gets jealous then s/he is a plain liar because it is human to have all those feelings. If there is someone who doesn't have any feelings then they are either Gods or saints. We have conditioned our mind to such an extent that we start seeing those imaginary 'Mr. / Ms. Perfect' characters in people around us and start branding them if they are not up to our expectations. Grow up! These characters can be found only in Ekta Kapoor's serials, not in real life. Trust me, real life is not as complicated as what Ekta portrays in her serials. Ekta has no option but to add all that masala to get high TRPs as she's answerable to her shareholders. Try to look at people and this world through sheer objectivity. Remember, nobody's perfect.

very well said lovlina๐Ÿ‘

To be completely black or white one has to be a fictional character.we all have the bad and the good in us because we r norma l p eople.

Guys give karunya a break๐Ÿ˜ก.He is just a kid