•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
agar nandini ne apna baby mandira ko nahi diya to kya mandira tanya se uska baby mangegi? aur agar tanya ne uska baby use diya to phir se ekbar tanya sabki nazar me achhi ban jayegi. wiase bhi har bar nandini jo sacrifice karati hai woh kisiko nahi dikhta lekin tanya jo karti hai woh sabko har bar dikhta hai. aaj tak nandini ne sabse jayda balidan diya hai isbar agar woh apna baby nahi deti galat kuch nahi lekin muje lagta hai shayad woh apna baby mandira ko degi. pehle usne apna pyar khoya phir parivar phir bhoomi ko agar woh apna baby na de galat kuch nahi. but i hate tanya shayad woh kuch aisa karegi sabki nazar me phir achhi ban jayegi.she is evil
this is v.complicated isuue.none of them should giv. 😳
there is no need 2 sacrifice new generation 4 old as mandira ll spoil the life of that child. n i think even tulsi ll never want that. so nandini should not give her child but u never know with this drams anything can happen

tanyah is evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

*edited by viewbie to reduce font size.*

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago

stupid *** tanyah she try to become inoccent girl

Edited by viewbie...Please do not call other characters/actors names. Thanks!

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
hey guys relax nothing this will happen after the tanya's baby born, she is going to die. so guys dont worry. nothing this will happen 😊
no of course not. she cannot be evil. after all she wears saris, wears 2 layers of makeup and pouts all the time, along with crying. so how can she be evil??

after all, she just came in b/n a happily married couple whenever she could by portraying how good she is. after all, how many girls on this forum are wishing for a sautan like tanya who beats them to all the rasams and still is pitied by everyone. 😆
yaar u make wot nandini does seem lyk sacrifice wen its not wen someone does somefink yeah they do it because they want to or they dont wanna bring sadness to another persons lyf dont downgrade by calling it balidaan or sacrifice then it shows that they didnt wanna do it
topic started with something and it went to something else i guess.... i feel nandini will agree to give her baby...'coz tulsi did a lot for nandini... tulsi killed her son just for nandini..then y cant nandini give her baby to her motherin law... guess she will.......
I agree!! Nandini doesnt think about herself!!