Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Buffie

first of all, aish2., dont spam.........mods ka khatra door nahin....Jotique, piyu and CO were insructed not to spam....so please dont....take it as a friendly advice from one of your friends......😊

and please, when i bash SS, i am bashed by the mods....and when i discuss about her track in JJKN, everyone makes fun of me😭i am heartbroken😭😭...no more threads by me...only updates and no comments on anyone😭😭😭...and sharmi😡, if jjkn ends, you will cry more than me😭😭😭

Awwwwwww, don't cry poppet. Nobody's making fun of you. We all love you 🤗

Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Buffie!! Love ur anyalsis on whts going to happen in the future off JJKN! But it loks like it SS is probably going to be a lost flame or something like tht! Well i guess were going to have to wait and watch!!
Hera 😊
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BUFFIE i lowe you as much as priyu lowes her pink chaadis...now thats ALOT of lowing 😆

EUREKA! i have got it!!!!!

okay fine, so my mallika-face change idea kinda of sucks...okay fine...lekin hear me out on this one!

SS needs super paisa for her daughters ilage (treatment) and so she has her eyes set on Armaan Suri, who just now become GM of Gulmohar and is in all the news papers...so she cracks a plan to get all the MOOLAH out of him by entering into his life and claiming to be his long lost paatni and claiming that Apu lost him memory in a fire 10 years ago when he was trying to save some cats in a building..... 😆
tiki5434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

BUFFIE i lowe you as much as priyu lowes her pink chaadis...now thats ALOT of lowing 😆

EUREKA! i have got it!!!!!

okay fine, so my mallika-face change idea kinda of sucks...okay fine...lekin hear me out on this one!

SS needs super paisa for her daughters ilage (treatment) and so she has her eyes set on Armaan Suri, who just now become GM of Gulmohar and is in all the news papers...so she cracks a plan to get all the MOOLAH out of him by entering into his life and claiming to be his long lost paatni and claiming that Apu lost him memory in a fire 10 years ago when he was trying to save some cats in a building..... 😆

😆

didi... i can see you like 5 years from now... writing a script/story for some show...
😆
Sidlum thumbnail
Relatively reliable news as of 20 mins. ago..Shrieky plays a woman who is to die..Vedika is Dimpie's..as of now, that's the plot.

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
insouciance thumbnail
thanks a ton sid....and that's so cliched 🤢 ....so very kektaaish 🤢 ...arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh 😡 ....whateverrrrrrrrrrr 😡
moondust thumbnail
wow buffie 😛 ..so that child is armaans 😡 ..i thought she was Ansh and Nandini's 😳 😉 😆