Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
maybe she is cj's girlfriend all set to take revenge against a-j 😉 😆 .Anyway i think sh is def arman ex-friend or girlfriend ..something on those lines
currentchaos thumbnail
Thanks Dr.Buffie 😃 😃 😃 .... i always love ur analysis and comments and look forward to your posts. I will miss JJKN when it ends but along with that will miss your wonderful posts.
Cheers sweetie..
Aditi
currentchaos thumbnail
Thanks Dr.Buffie 😃 😃 😃 .... i always love ur analysis and comments and look forward to your posts. I will miss JJKN when it ends but along with that will miss your wonderful posts.
Cheers sweetie..
Aditi
No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansini_78

Relax yaar...u will know in 1-2 days....dont get as hyper as shilpa saklani 😉

SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!!!!😕 I CAN SMELL SOMETHING HERE!!😃

enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
buffie.. u are really something.. 😆 very fertile imagination.. 👏👏
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I repeat to everyone. She is Armaan's long lost Sister/ BAHEN just like Angel. Don't miss the resemblance between AA and SS.... That's why SS was selected to the role. T and D have got their casting right again.... 👏 👏

😉 😆 😆
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

buffie.. me didnt type so much even for my thesis 2 years back... 😆

😆i thought this was an article...hec kisnt jjkkn endin?😆bufffy you heard it from deeya as weell as mirror....😛

aish2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a4j4ever

😆i thought this was an article...hec kisnt jjkkn endin?😆bufffy you heard it from deeya as weell as mirror....😛

😆 😆 😆

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Buffie

and if that happens, you be prepared to read tnD's orbituary on mirror the next day😆😆😆

I am ready for that...😆..  Please send me a copy of Mirror so that I can treasure it for ever..😉

insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish2

😆 😆 😆

first of all, aish2., dont spam.........mods ka khatra door nahin....Jotique, piyu and CO were insructed not to spam....so please dont....take it as a friendly advice from one of your friends......😊

and please, when i bash SS, i am bashed by the mods....and when i discuss about her track in JJKN, everyone makes fun of me😭i am heartbroken😭😭...no more threads by me...only updates and no comments on anyone😭😭😭...and sharmi😡, if jjkn ends, you will cry more than me😭😭😭