lets put some life into it......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hi all,

well we all r in ic as we like the show........n continuin with charmingal's idea lets have  a few fun activities.. but they wont be fun without our total participation right?????

the prob is tht we have so mnay views to each topic but no replies. there is handful section of ppl. who post their opinion... we all need to do that n get some life into the forum... slowly n steadily make it into a happenin one....

right....

Absolutely true !!!!!!!!!! We must make IC the most active forum on IF.... I visit the KYPH forum too and once we post a topic, it goes on the next page after a couple of minutes!! I mean, there are so many ppl posting new topics and replying on exisitng ones that the forum just keeps buzzing all the time... we must make IC like that too!!!!!!!! C'mon ppl!! buck up.... 😊
u guys r rite ............and u know i m alwayz here.... to make ic more n more active ........ 😊
yeah we'll have 2 think of more new ways to make ic forum active lets put our heads together
haan eggjactly!!!

well me toh alwayz der too

so lets get goin wid it

hope we all will participate in all activities
yeah we will make the ic forum happening Edited by amritafan - 18 years ago
yah...and im here most of the time....and ready to support in anyways....
hey guys....all of u hav agreed but no ones started anythin....!!!!im a newbie...ankana....id luv to participate n make frnz!!!!!waitin...
😊 😛