Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

wonderful performance by everyone....!!!!

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i saw the episode yday and again watchin the video and i must say yday episode was fantastic and truly wonderful performances by everyone on the show.

aryan wow i think his expressions came out well. some how he hasnt been used much on the show and he is not the person u can really hate and even with negative shades he has done very good job. in the beginning where jassi announces chairman name watch his reaction. i really wud have loved to read sid commentary there. his expressions hv changed into different ways

armaan looked dashing as always and the smile and the shock on his face as his name is called and in later scenes truly wonderful again.

jassi looked absolute stunning and well i dont want to get into manda thing but janda chemistry always mind blowing

i cant write like hema does.

nandu was funny as sardar and ilu puru billu amrit bebe and maddy all did very good  thing

what i want to know aryan says sab ko dekh loonga wud he be back or  his role is over now.

ss may come on show on thursday letsee what is in store now

and for preview hah armaan was bein totally romantic and smitten by jassi the way he sang khwab ho ya koi hakeekat kaun ho tum batlao der se itni dur khadi ho aur kareeb aa jao

and he is crawlin towards her and maddy pulls him back

hahaaa

i still hv to see the video again to comment on other scenes as yday my home too much shouting and shrieking was goin on so want to see it again what i missed

wud write on that more

over all very good performance by all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
oh man..these past few episodes have been toooooo good
for my own well being!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Jia thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i saw the episode yday and again watchin the video and i must say yday episode was fantastic and truly wonderful performances by everyone on the show.

i agree!😊

aryan wow i think his expressions came out well. some how he hasnt been used much on the show and he is not the person u can really hate and even with negative shades he has done very good job. in the beginning where jassi announces chairman name watch his reaction. i really wud have loved to read sid commentary there. his expressions hv changed into different ways

yea he did a really good job! it really brought out his talent as an actor.πŸ‘

armaan looked dashing as always and the smile and the shock on his face as his name is called and in later scenes truly wonderful again.

yup, he is always good yaar.😳

i cant write like hema does. but you write really well!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

nandu was funny as sardar and ilu puru billu amrit bebe and maddy all did very good  thing yea, i liked sardarji nandu tooπŸ˜›

what i want to know aryan says sab ko dekh loonga wud he be back or  his role is over now.i think he wont, they would want to end the serial on a good note. with very little time that is left, i doubt he will come back.😳

ss may come on show on thursday letsee what is in store now...arghh🀒

and for preview hah armaan was bein totally romantic and smitten by jassi the way he sang khwab ho ya koi hakeekat kaun ho tum batlao der se itni dur khadi ho aur kareeb aa jao....cant wait for tomm episode yaar. i think i will start dreamin and makin up scenes in my mind tonight.πŸ˜†

over all very good performance by all yup..totally!πŸ‘

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
but we missed one model on the ramp
where was roma yaar

how come she was not on the ramp up there πŸ˜‰ she cud easily give those models a run for their money

hhaha roma calling come on yaar
where u hiding πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes i enjoyed yesterday's episode after a long time... nice work T/D.. i guess this is truly reminding us of the old days.. where we had a dash of romance, with lots of humour and light revenge πŸ˜† we really are kids arent we?
Mauritian thumbnail
now i have something to look forward to.... πŸ˜›
you know i watch the episode when the whole world is preparing to see the next one πŸ˜†
and who says you cannot write CB?
fishing haan ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said CB. The episode was awesome in every way and I think today might be another mind-blowing episode, going by the preview. Another 6 and a half hours for buffie's episode and 12 hours to see the actual episode!!! Sigh!!! How am i going to survive another 12 hours??????? 😭 πŸ˜†
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah cb.. brilliant performance y everyone. πŸ‘πŸ‘had the right mix of all emotions.. not exactly melodramatic, but all the emotions, humour,revenge,pain,desperation and love..everything, were expressed in a beautiful and subtle manner..