Posted: 18 years ago
Lol....Summi is right..jus pass this on to Rajeev and Aamna..Rajeev ko joh sab se zyada pasand ayega..he will do tht one..I mean..wohee idea apnayega..along with the dialogues..is liye high class dialgues use karo.. !! 😛
😆 haan yaar, it was a compliment, aik aap hi hain jo bro ko keh sakti hain 😉
Dude...if they choose mine..they would have to run down the hill..and Amna would have to trip over a stone.. 😆 😆 😆 !!
😆 well sed areej, but i dont think aamna wud mind tripping over a stone if rajeev was there 2 catch her 😉 😳 and running down a hill hand in hand is da best thing 4 them 😆
I am sure they won't mind that 😳 ...imagine..Raj catches Amna..they remain in that position forever... 😆 😆 😆 !!
😆 😆 😆 haan yaar, we'll say freeze and just stare at them 4 the rest of there life.

waise if they take my idea they just have 2 do sumthing the do regularly neway-baristas 😆 😉
Summi di, i think they would love that.. 😆 😆 ..way jo bhi ho..they just want to be with each other..bekaraari barhti hee jaa rahee hai.. 😉 !!
😉well sed areej, jo bhi raasta chunnay, hume koi farq nahin parta, end tho aik hi hoga na, jodi ka saath jiss ko dekhne ke liye hum bekaraarhorahe hain 😉

Ok so here's my story:

Rajeev:Hello(on his cellphone), Happy Birthday Aamna mujhe pata hai ki main sab se pehli tumhe kahoon ga
Aamna:Thank You very much for the wish
Rajeev:Aamna mainai tumhe kuch kehna hai...
Aamna:Bolo Rajeev
Rajeev:MAin bolna chahta hoon lakin mujhe pata nahin hai ki main kasai kahoon, ek kaam karu, meet me at 1:00PM today at Burger King
Aamna:Hmmmm, okies, ok bye Rajeev I have to go
Rajeev:Wait Aamna I still have to say something to you
Aamna:To bolo na
Rajeev:Woh....ahhh ummm acha main jata hoon tum mujhe Burger King pe mil le na
Aamna:Ok
Rajeev:Bye
Aamna:bye
Rajeev:Aamna ek minute...mainai tumhe kuch kehna hai
Aamna:(frustrated) to bako na
Rajeev:actually main tumhe bad mein bataoon ga

BURGER KING

Aamna sits on the table and waits for Rajeev.Rajeev opens the door, and comes in.He starts singing Happy Bday.They both hug and then Rajeev gives Aamna a kiss.
Aamna:(shocked) Rajeev, tumne umm ummm woh kiss
Rajeev:Oh tumne mujhe deni hai to yeh lo 😆
Aamna:Nahi, woh ok just leave it baito
They both sit down
Aamna:To Rajeev tum mujhe kya kehna chatai thai?
Rajeev:Woh, umm umm
Aamna:Rajeev, please kaho na
Rajeev:Ok,
Rajeev bends on his knees, and pulls out something from his pocket....
ITS A DIOMOND RING
Rajeev:Will you marry me?
Rajeev turns red, he blushes of course 😳
Aamna jumps with joy, she is too shy
Aamna:Ummm Umm, Rajeev I'm speechless
Rajeev:hmmmmm
Aamna:Of course I can
Rajeev and Aamna hug for about 5 minutes just then Aamna's mum comes and sees them
She heard everything Rajeev and Aamna had said to each other and then right on that day, she gets them engaged
Then, Rajeev and Aamna love each other dearly, and after 10 years they have 3 children:Sujal, Kashish, Aryan

THE END
all the proposals are toooooooo good.......i loved reading them very much............. 👏