Posted: 18 years ago
oh mr, this is not cartoon base topic ye bolo na merey pass demagh nahi hai tu entry kesey maroo sensible topic main 😆 😆 😆
madam... RA after marrige mai mairi entry bhool gaiin kiya.... 😃 😳
hey amna awesome topic, waise i will post 3, one u must have read b4 in my story, aik gaana hoga and another scene ok 😉

1.mar jawan mitjawan mar jawan,
mar jawan mitjawan mar jawan,
ishq mein dil kya jaan bhi,
naam tere kar jawan,
mar jawan jawan,
mar jawan mitjawan mar jawan.

ho, bangaya tera mein, chand mulaqaton mein,
tu hi samai hai, mere khayalaaton mein,
phair nigahain na,
apnay deewanay se,
haar na maanoonga mein,
dil aazmane se,
teri mohobbat aur nasha,
menu bara tarsawan,
mar jawan jawan.
naam tere kar jawan,
mar jawan jawan,

aamna:
rabba mere rabba mera, dil dhadkaye tu,
mere ishaare kyun samajh na paaye tu 😉
teri zid ke to aage,
haari mein haari re,
jaangayi yaara,
teri beqaraari mein,
sun dildaara maine tho,
chun li teri hi raawan, mar jawan jawan 😉

naam tere kar jawan,
mar jawan jawan,

well guys 4 sum reason this song always reminds me of aamna and rajeev's proposal 😆

2.He stood up and walked towards her, as he took each step towards Aamna, her heart skipped a beat. He bent down on his knees and said,

"Aamna since the day we became friends, my life changed completely and from That day you have become a part of my life. I realised that after leaving Kahin to Hoga I can't be your friend anymore." Aamna was shocked on hearing this; she didn't know how to react."Rajeev what are you trying to say?" Rajeev looked at her seriously and said,"We can't be friends because I love you. Aamna I don't know why but I feel that you also love me and that is why I told you about my feelings. Is it possible that I am the lucky person who can spend the rest of his life with you? My life is incomplete without you; will you fill my life with your love?" she was shocked and happy at the same time, she did not know how to react, before she could say anything, Rajeev took a diamond ring out of his pocket and said,"Aamna, will you marry me". He waited for her to say something but she was speechless, finally she held herself together and put her hand forward. He quickly slipped the ring on to her finger; she looked at the ring and said,"Rajeev even I love you, I don't know since when but maybe since we became friends but I only realised this at the time you were going to leave the soap, It felt as though my life would fall apart without you, but now it seems like I have got everything I ever wanted." He was so happy on hearing this and he got up and hugged her .

guys this is the one from my story which sum of u have read before 😉

rajeev calls aamna

rajeev:aamna mein tumse milna chahta hoon, kya tum mujhe baristas mein milsakti ho

aamna:ok mein pohanchti hoon

rajeev and aamna reach baristas

aamna:kaise ho rajeev

rajeev:mein theek hoon

aamna:acha tumhe kuch kaam tha kya

rajeev:haan, aamna mein tumse aik baat kehna cha raha hoon, bohat dinon se soch raha hoon lekin aaj batadena chahta hoon, ab mein aur nahijn chupa sakta

aamna:kya baat hai rajeev

rajeev:aamna, mein tumse.... mein tumse pyar karta hhon

aamna is shocked

rajeev:aamna plz naraaz math hona, maine bohat roka apnay dil ko magar dil hai ke manta hi nahin, kab humari dosti pyar mein badal gayi, pata hi nain chala. kahin to hoga chodnay ke baad hi mujhe ehsaas hua ke mein tumhare bina aik pal bhi nahin reh sakta, bohat tadpa hun tumhare liye. aamna, kya tum mujhse pyar karti ho? agar tumhara jawaab na hai tho i hope ke hum achay dost banke reh saken

aamna puts her hand on rajeev's 😉

aamna:tumne kaise soch liya ke main tumhe na kahoongi, kya tumhe yeh lagta hai ke mein tumse pyar nahin karti, agar aisi baat hai tho tum galat ho kyun ki mein tho tumhe bohat chahti hoon, lekin keh nahin paayi, tumhara serial chodne ke baad jo haal tha, woh haal mera bhi tha, jeena mushkil hogaya tha, har pal mujhe tumhara hi khayal rehta tha aur mujhe tab ehsaas hua ke tum mere liye kya ho, mein tumhe apni jaan se bhi zyada pyar karti hoon.
i...i love u... rajeev 😳

rajeev is over the moon, he jumps up and shouts yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

aamna gets up and rajeev comes closer and......... they give each other a tight hug 😆 . awwwwwwwwwwww 😉
rajeev gets a ring out and slips it on2 aamna's finger, aamna hugs him again

i hope u all enjoyed it guys 😉
very nice story kashishdabest 👏

gr88 😳 😳
awwwwwww thanx rajeev the gr88 😉
tooo good everyone 👏 👏
n summi wah kyaproposin epi..likha hain.... 😳 😳 mar dala... 😳 😆 😆
😆 😆 😆 awwwww thanx saloni and shruti, aapki comments ne to mera poora saal acha kardiya 😆 i'm glad u liked it 😉
hey summi thankx bola 😡 chalo wapis lo
Summi its the best entry till now
awwwwwww gari how sweet, thanx but i think ures was brill too. waise miilega kya 😆