Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

Ananya................wasnt tat?

ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

What Ananya did today, dont u guys think that was a little dumb of her? Giving the cds that her old company used for an imp presentation to the client to some other company?? That was soooooo sooooo dumb....

But hey, i think its cool..after all our Anu is just 18...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
20 views..n 0 replies...everyone is 'speechless' by my post...wow aint i too goood..hehehe πŸ˜†
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: ii2_ki_deewani

20 views..n 0 replies...everyone is 'speechless' by my post...wow aint i too goood..hehehe πŸ˜†

ur post is sooooooo good tat no 1 cold reply ...................lol!!!!

nywayz give anu a break dude shez like 5 and still in kindergardenπŸ˜† shez cute lik tatπŸ˜†little kidsπŸ˜ƒ

luv himani

bubbagirl thumbnail
she is too young to understand these evil plans of other people. 😭 hope she learns something from this, she is sooo bholi. 😊
wildblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbagirl

she is too young to understand these evil plans of other people. 😭 hope she learns something from this, she is sooo bholi. 😊

i agree but then there is something called common sense. wutever, anyway its all tulika's fault. and the way she thinked nikhil treated her well then he sorta deserves it. but he wasnt mean to her the way she thinks. so sad

umaalloo thumbnail
Come on she is a serial ki heroine. They are supposed to be bholi bhali and not Chatur. They leave that to the vamps. Intelligent Vamps ki vajah se show 2 years tak drag hote hai.   πŸ˜‰
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shez18?? she looks like 25-26 n really shez even more dumb for 18yrs
dostokedost thumbnail
yep she is sooooooo dumb πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
meera_patel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's ok we should think of what happend to her too, i mean she just got "rejected" from "nikhil" what is she supposed to know. and obviously how would she know that the evil dude boss guy is going to use it for the tips magazine.

P.S. even though she said it was confidential, she still gave it to him πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Tansha thumbnail
u r right but u didnt look at the point..wht i mean to say is anu wasnt aware of anything so thts y she gave the cd