Your Fav Contestant's First impression - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
dn't call him a joker Rahul 😡
THE ONLE ONES IO REMEMBER ARE
AMEY-I REALLY THAUGHT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH SORT OF THE CUTE LOOKS AND THE VOICE AND I KNEW HE WOULD AT LEAST GET TO THE GALAS

PANNA-MAN THAT GUY JUST REMINDED ME OF SAIF ALI KHAN BUT I DIDN'T LIKE HIS VOICE

KARU-I DIDN'T LIKE HIM MUCH CUZ HE REMINDED ME TOO MUCH OF ABISHEK BACHAN(NOT A FAN 😡 ) BUT I LIKE HIS VOICE NOW THOUGH
gr8 topic... by da way mans.. wher have u been..? 😕 i missd u soooo much.. it's woz kinda borin n used to miss readin ur comments.. newayz nice to c u bk..! n i'll post my first impression in abt 5 mins..!

Panna Ki Tammana >>> Mrs. Maera Panna Gill 😳
R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Don't B HATIN
Hey Maera I asked u same question y'day in some thread .anyway thanks for missing me even I did miss u and all IF friends I got little busy but now will be free for few more weeks.Waiting for ur first impression 😊 Edited by mans - 18 years ago

Originally posted by mans

Hey Maera I asked u same question y'day in some thread .anyway thanks for missing me even I did miss u and all IF friends I got little busy but now will be free for few more weeks.Waiting for ur first impression 😊

lol.. oh k..! well me had an accident.. jus got dischrgd frm da hospital abt 5days ago..!

Maera sorry to hear that hope u r doing good now

Myyy 3 most favoriiite contestantssss are Sandeeep, Ameyy ,and Panna!!

The 3 hottest, cuutestt pppl in Indian Idol fo sho😉

Sandeep~ Well I didnt watch Indian Idol from the beginingg but I started noticing him in the gala wherr Kareena Kapoor and PRiyanka chopra came. I liked his outfit, and wen he first sang his first line of his song "Kaun hai jo sapnon mein aaya" I wuzz liike dangggg I loove his voiice!! Then I liked his acting thingg that Farah also liikes. Then I wuz liike awwww I loove his smiile!! then I was liike awww hes soo bhola bhala!! I loove his clumys/confused/honest personality!! Then wen I relee fell in loove wit him.. wen he criied wen he was in bottom 3. I thought that wuz soo cuute/sadd and I criied too. It wuz soo cuute wen he was crying n smiling at the same tiime cuz the audience wuz cheering fo him. Well after that I was liiike Pshhh this is my Indian Idol fo sho!! hehe

Amey~ Ameyy was my fiiiiirst favoriite, First tiime I watched Indian Idol was riight in his performance in the piano round wen he sang  TU HI RE n I was liike wow this guyy seems niice n also grreat singing! Then he reallyy became my favoritie wen he was in bottom 2 wit Neha and he wuz liike I wud like Neha to stay n Id rather goo.. I was liike hes soo sweeet!!! Yeahh he iz one my 2 favoriites!!

Panna~ I fiirst noticed Panna in the Kareena-Priyankaa galaa. I loved his all white outfit n I thought he got the looks n performance voice n confidense to b Indian Idol. And I was soo sadd wen he left.. he realyy seemd liike a nice guyy

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
sandeep rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
So Zee you switched off tv when gals came in Idol ? Well No then write about them too even they are cute too 😛