Indian Idol 6

Your Fav Contestant's First impression

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hello friends how ya all doing ? So having fun on IF ?Well its hard to stay away from this place ...
  Now back to the topic ..so what went into your mind when you saw Indian Idol contestants first timt.Some people click in first sight and some take time to impress .Let me Share mine and hope you gonna share yours too

Amey : When I first saw him I thought this guy is really good but looks very simple  so dont know how he gonna manage to reach to top.He maintained his simplicity till end but I never though he will rock the way he did.I think Amey left his mark and he got lots of fans all over.

Antara : When I first saw antara let me tell you I got sympathize with her because of her background and I never ever thought she will pick up so fast .She improved lot in singing too.

Anuj : I liked this guy when I saw him first .He was talking about his brothers and even I felt bad when he got out early.Now I think he is ok but not that great in singing

Karunya: When I saw Karu I thought this guy will be out soon and I never thought he will come so long .He surprised me week after week and what a talented singer .I became fan of Karu and after Amey if I want someone to Idol then here he is.

Minal : Simple ,straight and nice girl thats what I thought when I saw her and now also I think same.she was also unlucky as such.

Monali : Liked her smile when I saw her and dont know but I was like oh she might be Idol this time.Never thought she will be out so early.I still feel she deserved to be in top 5 atleast

Neha : Jay mata di ..when I saw her I thoght she is trying too hard to impress.She got out as expected though.

Panna: Now I am Panna fan and I like this guy but when I saw him first time I thought oh one more guy with no singing talent but big x-factor.I was thinking he will be in top 3 for sure .Afterwards I also became panna fan and I felt bad when he got out.He may not be best in singing but he is really cool and he has good attitude too.

Ravi : I guess first I noticed Ravi when he fell down on chairs and it remined me his FG's reentry performance .Well I think he was good in his last performance ...he sounds philosophical too.

Sagar : This guys impressed me lot and I thought he may be the Idol this time.He had x factor and he is good singer too.Dont know why he got out so early .

Sandeep: I liked this guy when I saw him first time .He sounded very humble and nice and little confused too though.I still like him as such and he improved lot .

Well guys looking forward to read from you guys also.I know lot of things must have went to your head when u saw them first in Idol

cheers😊

Edited by mans - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

Hello friends how ya all doing ? So having fun on IF ?Well its hard to stay away from this place ...
  Now back to the topic ..so what went into your mind when you saw Indian Idol contestants first timt.Some people click in first sight and some take time to impress .Let me Share mine and hope you gonna share yours too

Amey : When I first saw him I thought this guy is really good but looks very simple  so dont know how he gonna manage to reach to top.He maintained his simplicity till end but I never though he will rock the way he did.I think Amey left his mark and he got lots of fans all over.

Antara : When I first saw antara let me tell you I got sympathize with her because of her background and I never ever thought she will pick up so fast .She improved lot in singing too.

Anuj : I liked this guy when I saw him first .He was talking about his brothers and even I felt bad when he got out early.Now I think he is ok but not that great in singing

Karunya: When I saw Karu I thought this guy will be out soon and I never thought he will come so long .He surprised me week after week and what a talented singer .I became fan of Karu and after Amey if I want someone to Idol then here he is.

Minal : Simple ,straight and nice girl thats what I thought when I saw her and now also I think same.she was also unlucky as such.

Monali : Liked her smile when I saw her and dont know but I was like oh she might be Idol this time.Never thought she will be out so early.I still feel she deserved to be in top 5 atleast

Neha : Jay mata di ..when I saw her I thoght she is trying too hard to impress.She got out as expected though.

Panna: Now I am Panna fan and I like this guy but when I saw him first time I thought oh one more guy with no singing talent but big x-factor.I was thinking he will be in top 3 for sure .Afterwards I also became panna fan and I felt bad when he got out.He may not be best in singing but he is really cool and he has good attitude too.

Ravi : I guess first I noticed Ravi when he fell down on chairs and it remined me his FG's reentry performance .Well I think he was good in his last performance ...he sounds philosophical too.

Sagar : This guys impressed me lot and I thought he may be the Idol this time.He had x factor and he is good singer too.Dont know why he got out so early .

Sandeep: I liked this guy when I saw him first time .He sounded very humble and nice and little confused too though.I still like him as such and he improved lot .

Well guys looking forward to read from you guys also.I know lot of things must have went to your head when u saw them first in Idol

cheers😊

Wow mans, great job writing it!  How come no one has replied to your thread?πŸ˜•  Nice topic too!

Antara- cry baby

Amey-cocky (not anymore!!........i know some Amey fans were loading their guns when I said that πŸ˜‰)  I am an Amey fan too.

Anuj-Woah! Tom Cruises lost twin brother!

Karunya-A little naive lookin

Meenal-Don't really know.

Neha-The way she looked in the auditions, "Party girl" came to my mind.

Panna- Saif Ali Khan can sing??!

Ravi-When he fell down the stairs, I thought he was acting or something

Sagar- Childish

Sandeep-Nice guy (still is)

πŸ˜›

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
OK, my first impressions on some of the contestants:

Meenal seemed really laidback yet confident, nice, always smiling in her first audition. There was nothing artificial or 'airy' about her, she came across as very sincere. She came across as a more serious person in the galas...maybe cause more was at stake or maybe cause she was in the bottom 3 week after week.

Amey seemed like a very serious, simple person in the his first audition. Came across as an enigma and introvert at times too. But as the galas progressed, he came across as more of an extrovert, a friendly guy and showed more personality which did wonders to increase his fan following.

Karu came across as naive, innocent and simple in the initial episodes. Reminded me of a younger version of Abhishek Bachchan too. πŸ˜† After his Layi Vi Na Gayi performance, I knew he would go far in the competition.

Neha seemed like a fun-loving person, hardly serious yet she showed an emotional side during the theater round. Unconventional too, different from the other contestants. Seemed kind of kiddish at times, someone who'd talk w/o thinking first. I thought she would go far cause of her 'rock-star' image.

Monali came across as a quiet and simple person in her first audition. But she isn't! She's one of loudest (in a good way!), most social contestants of II2 ie. the person who befriends everyone. I was impressed with her O Mera Sona Re piano perf and thought she had a good chance to make it to the top 5 or top 3. Sadly, it didn't happen.

Antara seemed like a very naive, sweet and quiet girl in the auditions/theaters. Naive because of the X factor question she asked Farah in the theaters. Confident yet emotional. But as the galas progressed, she came across as more of an extrovert.

Panna- Saif Ali Khan! Seemed like a flirt early on, not a very serious person, didn't seem that mature. Came across as a good performer, but OK singer. Screamed X factor. πŸ˜† Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
abhi_fan thumbnail
Antara: Talented, hardworking contestant with a lot of potential
Monali: Charming and confident
Panna: Good looking, confident, level headed, mature
Meenal: Mature, talented but laidback
Neha: Immature and weird
Amey: Talented yet modest
Karunya: Hard working, confident
Sandeep: Lacks confidence
Ravi: I felt sorry for him when he fell down but I didn't think he would go very far in the competition
Sagar: Immature
Anuj: Ok as a singer but not likely to go very far
mans thumbnail
@Dancnballa23 thanks and u r the first to reply ..so whome u thought can become Idol when u saw first?
@sonya well written first impression so same question whome u thout can be Idol?
abhi_fan good one liner impression I felt same about Amey but monali and karu
thanks for sharing guys 😊
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amey: player, flirt, kinda cute but timepass kinda guy...trying to be cool wen he's totally not ...like....itz a singing competition dude...not ur park where u can flirt..!!! hehehehe BOY WAS I RONG!!!

Antara: sweet, really nice voice...should come atleast to the gala's

Karunya: good voice...but not much personality...shud come to gala's for sure sure

Sagar: OH MY GOD HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! my first fav and wanted him to be idol...but didnt get too attached to him

Meenal: very very sweet...really good voice...needed to come to gala's for sure!!!

Ravi: wen he fell off the stairs i thut he wasnt prepared so he fell on purpose...but den he actually sang and i applauded his courage....hehehe....

Neha: JAI MATA DI πŸ˜† sqyeeky voice like a mouse...but had great x-factor

Panna: omg i didnt like him at all!! i was like how cud he even come to piano ruond!!! but after first gala it changed

Yashashree: boring.....nothing interesting about her....not idol material

Sandeep: i dont remember wat my impression was for him πŸ˜•

Anuj: good singer (piano round)

Monali: very very cute....perfect voice...needed to come to gala's!!!

hmmmm...i started watching idol from like theatres rounds...and i missed sum of that too...so yeah... πŸ˜†

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE 😳
avtab thumbnail
after watching yesterday's performance meri sab impresion vanish ho gaya. it was very bad. 🀒
karunya_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

cheers😊

i agree but my comments abt sandeep are change

sandeep-i hated him when i saw him first.i hated him when i saw him perform in the galas.i am hating him when he is performing for the MAHA MUKABLA

mans thumbnail
karunya_forvere sandy is good as such so no hate please.

Megs I enjoyed your impression about amey and u also thought sagar can be Idol cool πŸ˜›
karunya_forever thumbnail
it was my opinion rite from the heart

peace please....