HR(computer harming object)IS TRUE!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by mohinis

Thats not true, may be your computer has virus, so check your computer first and check other things..

k...maybe when i'm not lazyπŸ˜†

MODS, Just close this topic please and thank you...I do not want to create any more hatred and crap...once again thanx πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

MODS, Just close this topic please and thank you...I do not want to create any more hatred and crap...once again thanx πŸ˜‰

You have done enough already smart kid.  First of all, a message like this, targetting only the HR fans is truly unfortunate. 

Its one thing to do it in good humour, intended as a joke to be shared with your co-members, but a post like this will only end up raising the hackles of every fan. 

Remember, to them, HR is guruji, a Mentor.  I dont think we should play with their emotions like this.

Please refrain from doing this in future
Originally posted by mohinis

Why these debo fans again and again starting the topic Himesh Virus, they want to insult him, thats it..I think these people are jealous of himesh , so they are using these words like Virus,

Mohinis, whenever any person rises on the popularity chart, people are going to be jealous of him, people are going to envy his fame and attention. 

HR fans need to remember that. 

You like your mentor, your guru, Please respect him.  Do not take affront at everything that is written against him. 

Originally posted by s.priya

You have done enough already smart kid.  First of all, a message like this, targetting only the HR fans is truly unfortunate. 

Its one thing to do it in good humour, intended as a joke to be shared with your co-members, but a post like this will only end up raising the hackles of every fan. 

Remember, to them, HR is guruji, a Mentor.  I dont think we should play with their emotions like this.

Please refrain from doing this in future

yes well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘