HR(computer harming object)IS TRUE!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Yup!. I AM DEAD SERIOUS...SEE, MY DAD GOT THIS CD OF HIS...AND I WAS BORED AND I PUT IT IN...AFTER LIKE 3 SONGS THE SCREEN TURNS BLUE W/ WHITE TEXT SAYING THERE'S AN ERROR AND IT HAS TO SHUT DOWN OR MY COMPUTER WILL BE HARMED...I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I TURNED MY COMPUTER OFF, TURNED IT ON. THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKKE 2-3 TIMES. lIKE 5 MINUTES AGO...I PUT THIS CD IN...ALL THE SONGS WERE PERFECT..THEN HIS JHALAK DIKHLAJA CAME UP AND THE COMPUTER SCREEN TURNED BLUE AND ALL THAT CRAP

SO THERE IS LIKE A VIRUS SORTA THING IN ALL OF HIS SONGS THAT ARE RECORDED ON TO THE CD'S... I am NOT joking about this😡...I am SERIOUS!!!!!!!😡

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago

R U SEROUS? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
yea I'm serious...I'm too scared to put in another Cd that has one of his songs in it 🤢
That's just HR's way of saying "Thank you" 😆
hey which cd was it his album, or aksar, or aashiq banaya aapne??? i have all his cds and i did not find any virus on it....

Originally posted by sweety001

hey which cd was it his album, or aksar, or aashiq banaya aapne??? i have all his cds and i did not find any virus on it....

It was Aap Ka saroor....(or sumtin like that)

And "The art of sound" track 2 (that's a remix CD)

Everytime I played his Sarroor thingy CD...I had to turn the computer of 😡

He's annoying enough on T.V., but now on his music😡🤢😡

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

Yup!. I AM DEAD SERIOUS...SEE, MY DAD GOT THIS CD OF HIS...AND I WAS BORED AND I PUT IT IN...AFTER LIKE 3 SONGS THE SCREEN TURNS BLUE W/ WHITE TEXT SAYING THERE'S AN ERROR AND IT HAS TO SHUT DOWN OR MY COMPUTER WILL BE HARMED...I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I TURNED MY COMPUTER OFF, TURNED IT ON. THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKKE 2-3 TIMES. lIKE 5 MINUTES AGO...I PUT THIS CD IN...ALL THE SONGS WERE PERFECT..THEN HIS JHALAK DIKHLAJA CAME UP AND THE COMPUTER SCREEN TURNED BLUE AND ALL THAT CRAP

SO THERE IS LIKE A VIRUS SORTA THING IN ALL OF HIS SONGS THAT ARE RECORDED ON TO THE CD'S... I am NOT joking about this😡...I am SERIOUS!!!!!!!😡

hi..first of all please DO NOT write in all CAPS on the forums..

now about this CD thing...well i don't think they will put a virus in it purposely😕...and like someone else here said that it worked fine for him/her..maybe there is some prob with your computer...scan the CD and it you find any virus there try repairing it...if there is nothing on the CD then i suggest you scan your computer...

MSSG for HR and vinit fans: Just chill guys...there might be some probs with the CD or system...you don't have to say anything bad about debu fans...

Edited by manjot - 18 years ago
lol

Check ur CD Smartkid.

this doesn't happen. there must be some problem in ur system. try ur CD somewhere else and check
plz dont believe this i have his cd's and they work fine its probably sumthing with ur comp...
😭, but why is it that only HIS CD's are mest - up, and like the other's one I played are fine?????? Answer that question please 😕
And Mohini's...I AM NOT A DEBU FAN..WHAT ARE YOU BLIND???READ THE SIG> (sorry if you did not mean ME to be a Debu fan 😉)