Posted: 18 years ago
thats why u were asking wat soulmates meant I think it will be awsome
bollywoodfan thumbnail
"Jeevansaathi"
  By Saadia C.
inspired by KYPH05 a.k.a Kashish 🤗
Characters:

Kripa Sharma: a traditional, Indian girl who wishes to become very successful and make her parents very proud by becoming a doctor.  She has a sensitive heart and completely believes in love at first sight.  Also, a die-hard-optimist, she believes everything happens for a reason.  She has a little sister, but is very kiddish herself. 
Kripa's family includes mother, father (who she calls pop), and a little sister.

Angad Khanna: an understanding Indian boy who believes in the goodness of others.  He puts his parents as top priority and also has a little sister.  He believes in working hard and playing hard and having a balanced mixture of both in life.  Love is unknown to him, but his heart is very big. 
Angad's family includes his mother, father, and little sister.

Josh: Angad's childhood friend.  Angad considers him his brother.
Aliya: Kripa's childhood friend.  Aliya is like a sister to Kripa.

Aditi: Angad's little sister
Divya: Kripa's little sister

Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

hello everyone ji
id like to announce my entry into the fanfic writing world 😆
itll be my first one, so bear with me 😆
ill start posting it real soon

-❤️ Saadia

btw, I hope no other fan fic has had this title...lemme know if any did

g8 can't wait
~ kashish ~
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Guys, the intro is up before I wrote this, check that first! Thanks! 😃
Setting:
Second year of undergraduate college. First day. College: St.John's University

At Kripa's House:
     All is dark outside the two-story flat the Sharmas live in. The moon has yet to give way to the morning sun. The wind threatens to blow everything away. But inside the Sharma flat, all is warm and bright. Kripa's mom is getting ready for work and as usual is running late.

Kripa's Mom: are, mujhe phirse late nay hona. Ok ok, lets see, my bag is here, now where is my coat?

She frantically searches the living room closet
Suddenly someone taps her shoulder.

Kripa: mom, kya aap isko dundre thi?

We see a beautiful girl dressed in simple jeans and pale pink kurta with black shoulder length hair and intense green eyes holding out a dark brown coat.

Kripa's Mom: oh! tho tumare paas tha! Thanks betha, I was going to be late again. I dont know what I'd do without you!

She gives Kripa a warm smile.

Kripa: I know mom

Kripa laughs

Kripa's mom: ok i should go, I dont want to be late and have you find my coat for nothing! and oh! dont forget to wake up your dad and your sister and hmm, yeah thats it. Ill be late today, so dont wait up betha. Ok let me go now...bye Kripa

She turns to leave, but she suddenly stops and turns around and sees Kripa grinning at her.

Kripa's mom: why do I feel like Im forgetting something...

Kripa comes towards her mother and bows down and takes her blessings.

Kripa: aaj pehle din ka college hai mom
Kripa smiles

Kripa's mom: omg, phirse bulgayi! Come here mera acha bacha!

And with that she hugs Kripa tightly and whispers "my blessings are always with you"

Kripa: thats all I need meri pyaari si mom. Ok now go, varna, youll really be late.

Kripa's mom: oh! right! bye betha!
She quicky leaves.

Kripa: bye mom
She laughs
kripa: hmm, lets go wake the sleepyheads...

Meanwhile, at Angad's House
     The smell of hot parathas fill the Khanna house. Angad's dad and sister are at the breakfast table awaiting the parathas Angad's mother is cooking.

Angad's father: How much longer ji? Mein tho bukh ke mara paagal hogaya

Angad's father winks at Aditi and Aditi laughs.

Suddenly Angad rushes into the dining room, with one shoe on, his shirt half tucked in, and messy uncombed hair.

Aditi: hey bhai! kya look hai. Aaj tho aap ki pithaye zaroor hogi.

Angad: aaj nai Aditi, mein phirse late honewala hoon. I thought new school year new me...lekin...

Angad's dad: no problem betha, you can sleep all day, I mean what is college really good for?

Angad: Dad!

Aditi and Angad's dad start laughing hard.
Angad's mother walks in with a steaming plate of parathas.

Angad's mother: Angad, what happened to you?

Angad: kuch nay, mein baas...*he puts on his shoe*...dont want to be late...got to go...

He quickly tucks in his shirt, rushes to his mom, grabs a paratha, kisses her, goes to his sis and pulls her braid and with a final "bye dad" rushes out.

Till tomorrow... 😃 Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
ghunoo thumbnail
Hey great job saadia !!!

Loosk really promising, I am not much into fanfics but I am eager to find out how yours comes along 😉
bollywoodfan thumbnail
thank you guys for the wonderful, heartwarming welcome. Enjoy the story guys! I hope...lol 😛
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
saaaaaadia 😳seee i came in here just to check out ur storie and im glad i did, im loving it so far, 👍🏼 afterall it must be good as it stems from sumthing special right 😆 😛 😉 cant wait for the next part! keep it up! =)
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnGeLeYeZz

saaaaaadia 😳seee i came in here just to check out ur storie and im glad i did, im loving it so far, 👍🏼 afterall it must be good as it stems from sumthing special right 😆 😛 😉 cant wait for the next part! keep it up! =)

something special alright! thanks for the kind words yaar and your support! mwuah! 🤗
Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago