kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
SRK teams up with son Aryan

By Taran Adarsh, October 16th, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

We at IndiaFM did the news-break of Shah Rukh Khan lending his vocal talent to the Hindi version of Disney/Pixar's animation action adventure THE INCREDIBLES [the Hindi version is called HUM HAIN LAJAAWAB], which is slated for release in India on December 17, 2004.

But here's some EXCLUSIVE info, not many are aware of. And, like always, IndiaFM brings it to you first!

In HUM HAIN LAJAAWAB, the real life father and son join forces to play reel life father and son, with the King Khan playing Mr. Incredible/Mr. Lajaawab and Aryan Mr. Lajaawab's extraordinarily quick son 'Tez'.

Says King Khan, "My son saw the stills of the film and he commented that only a real hero would do this film. When S.P.E. Films India approached me, I just had to take it up. I only hope my voice does justice to Mr. Lajaawab. This is also the first time that my son Aryan and I will be working together and he is thrilled to be a part of this 'incredible' project."

Partnering the King Khan is the versatile Javed Jaffery, who not only lends his voice to the character of 'Syndrome' called 'Sankiman' in HUM HAIN LAJAAWAB, but has also written the dialogues for the movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks for the info kanchi!
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Any one have pics of Aryan khan?
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, i would also like to see young kiddo's snap.

-Rifhat

alliha thumbnail

thanks kanchi for the info!

i found this one pic with shahrukh and his son but im just not sure if its the most recent

Edited by alliha - 19 years ago
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is soooooooooo swwwwweeeeeeeeet!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Got chubby cheeks the little kiddo๐Ÿ˜† Gonna be one looker just like his dad.

-Rifhat

Smile thumbnail

Thanks for the info kanchi.

Smile

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kanchi, Thanks Alliha.....he is realllllllly cute ๐Ÿ˜›
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Yeah! its aryan with shah rukh!!!