Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

tulika----------no gooooooooood

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
             tulika found out thts so bad.............................n she even gave anu  rejection letter thts gross.................i think nikhil will find out why is she not coming or sumthing.............................but now she will try to hram anu n her babay thts so bad...............i hate tulika.................wife ke naam per dhaba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
lol ya she is a DHABA lol ur so funny! 😆
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the last line is funny 😆 😆 😆

wife ke naam per dhaba 😆 can't stop laughing.. 😆
ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
very true..
n nikhil..id ont know how he is sucha good businessman..he doesnt even suspect anyone..he is tooo gooood to be true...someone plz pass some of tulika's EVIL GENES to Nikhil... 😉 😆
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 wife ki naam dhaba 😆 cant stop laughing... 😆
cheri thumbnail
ha ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha....... 😡 I HATE HER! 😆
trushna thumbnail
I think Nikhil is so smart when it comes to business but so DUMB when it comes to simple things. That fortune teller told him that the person who is coming in his way is very close to him.. Tulika has her own business if I remember correctly. Why would she be in his office before him. The guard also told that Ananya was there in the morning but left early and looked upset.

He just doesn't get it 😕
trushna thumbnail
I think Nikhil is so smart when it comes to business but so DUMB when it comes to simple things. That fortune teller told him that the person who is coming in his way is very close to him.. Tulika has her own business if I remember correctly. Why would she be in his office before him. The guard also told that Ananya was there in the morning but left early and looked upset.

He just doesn't get it 😕
anna_ps thumbnail
does tulika know thta anu is carrying nikhil's child??????