Iqbal is better than ejaz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
i feel like iqbal khan is much more better then ejaz khan iqbal khan also acts beeter than ejaz
so iqbal is cooler than ejaz 😊

Iqbal the best
NO WAY!!!! EIJAZ RULES!!! IN EVERY WAY!!!
no way iqbal is the best ejaz i not gud at all 😡
Oh i see your back again, and again saying things about  Eijaz...
Jen dont get angry hun, carpet if i remember correctly preferred rakshak over Eijaz..hence the reason why they feel the need to say such things about Eijaz..
If you feel that Iqbal is better then Eijaz then that is your opinion 😊 and your more then welcome to express your views.. but please do realise that the majority of ppl on the ka forum are big Eijaz fans and we wont tolerate you criticising him for no reason at all.

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
hey hun plz stop dis ! u have posted about 4 topics on dis now ! everyone has their own point of view for the last time ur in the KA forum SO OFCOURSE kavya will be like more !!! 😡 😡 😡 dis is getting really annoying now !
iqbal sucks big time n eijaz rocks cause it has no comparison 😆 😉
well said none123!!! n thanx uzi u explained it all, tht NO ONE IN THIS FORUM WILL TOLERENT ANYTHING AGINST EIJAZ!!!!!! im glad thts clear!!!!!!!!
eijaz was the best 😊 .eijaz is the best 😊 and ejaz will remain as the best 😊
exactly people...we LUV our Eijoo...n i can't stand reading anything or anyone criticizing him...if you want to...you may do so...but jz remember dat again lyk uzi di said..almost all of the people in this forum are Eijaz fans...so we wouldn't want anything bad to be said about him 😊 ...

Carpet ur entitled to ur opinion but it doesnt mean u can go around posting hateful topics about Eijaz. You have created about 3-4 topics today in which u have tried to put down Eijaz. This is KA forum so u should realise this forum has mostly Eijaz fans so u can shout from the rooftops that u think Iqbal is better but it wont matter to us..

You can say what u like but if u continue to unecessarily post mean topics about Eijaz then u will recieve a warning.

Topic closed