•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who thinks that the Court Case will be a drag to TD?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

Please vote!

I personally think that the Court Case storyline will be a drag, watchin Court cases give me a headache!!!!

I voted for no drag.... 😕 I think there wont be drag of court case...if there is drag also there will be a good turn which gets further more interesting...Hoping so....Positive power aur Rupu pe bharosa zyaada.... 😛 😆

JSK
the way these ppl are promoting the lawyers and court thing, its obvious its gonna last for a long time. But i hope this won't become boring...

Rupu likes to drag a lot o stuff. But this one, looks like a new twist. More additing of new characters. I swear, TD has enough of actors to form a football team already.
DEPENDS ON HOW WELL IT IS PRESENTED....WHEN DK WENT TO JAIL ON THE SUSPICION OF DEVA'S MURDER....he was in there for a while but was all interesting and didnt feel was dragging....there was a court room then followed by 2D's interaction and some of the most beautiful dialogues of Tumhari Disha......so this time hopefully if Rupali presents it nicely then it will be interesting...what I hope doesnt happen is the lawyers falling for either of them....that will be ridiculus...if they do their jobs well in the court room and quit upon completion then that will be fine.
yeah i hate court cases so it might be dragging...
i hope they handle it well though......