Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Weak story line sometimes

Shampoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Shubra was in the hospital when she attempted suicide but no one bothered to ask her doctor if she could have an abortion.

Saloni's parents where dead against Neel because he is from a lower caste when saloni loved him. But when Shubra is in a mess they accepted him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scoobyboy thumbnail
for that matter , most of the serials have a weak storyline. It is typical of Indian soaps that the theme may be a hot debate but the story line weak!
addicted4ever thumbnail
ya... currently dragging this neel shubra rewa triangle - y do they always hv to make someone dukhi....
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with u!!

Why did they accpet Neel but again everyone wants the best for there child.
kajol'sthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shampoo

Shubra was in the hospital when she attempted suicide but no one bothered to ask her doctor if she could have an abortion.

Saloni's parents where dead against Neel because he is from a lower caste when saloni loved him. But when Shubra is in a mess they accepted him.

exactly, i think saloni's mother is the most selfish woman on this planet. she couldn't see her daughter's love for neel, or neel's love and suffering for her daughter, but now that her younger idiotic daughter got herself pregnant, she's using neel to rescue her. i hate this lady! and when saloni went off to mumbai to save neel, she beat the poor girl to death for no reason, impliying that she did something najayaaz with neel. and look at shubhra, she has actually committed that dirty sin, and ambika's still accepting her, not treating her half as bad as saloni, and even fixing her marriage with her daugther's ex love. AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!! what a mother!