Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

saloni -night dress

scoobyboy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Doesnt Saloni have a nightie to wear? She wears saree with such heavy work and haevy jewelry even when she goes to sleep! Thats so funnyπŸ˜†Even Tara bhabhi is shown to sleep in the same clothes she wears when awake!!! They are so rich but cant afford to buy some nice silky nighties??? Did u notice this guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KkUsUm04 thumbnail
lol tats tru....also tara never changes her earrings...or if she does its like once a blue moon....they dont know how to act rich..... πŸ˜†
swatyhere thumbnail
i get surprised by salonis dressing.... she is wearing HEAVy saarees everywhere n everytime.... atleast taras and aditi's sarees are light wt n floral n pastel shaded... saloni will wear bright maroons blues greens and reds throughout day n night ............
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have noticed in serials,the actress goes to bed wearing party saris.. πŸ˜† only in astitva,aisa nahi dikhaya.astitva was really good in the sense..simple make up..
trushna thumbnail
Saloni needs a new look. Who designs her clothing? πŸ˜†
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agerr why she has to wear heavy jewlery and sari at night time.her saries are so weird.
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangi1222

i agerr why she has to wear heavy jewlery and sari at night time.her saries are so weird.

Ya the material is like so wierd

tanu_816 thumbnail
Well ...this is actually Rajput...Rajesthani ..kind of family ..so that is why these guys wear all this heavy stuff and covered with jevel...and basically Rajesthan is dry area and that is the reason ppl.. lives there wear dark ...colors...Studied in geography..lol....long time ago... 😳
Ved!ka thumbnail
i think that the director a idiot is 🀒
lilyrosey thumbnail
lol i noticed it too, saloni goes to sleep in her sarees and jewellery. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†