Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree with you totally ecause really twinkle doesn't know how to sing & she came in finals of sare gama just because of her looks . also now she came here just because of her looks . everybody chooses her because they think that she'll go far because of her actions but mind it that she;ll soon gone be out as doesn't know how to sing
makaveli313 thumbnail
she will prove it,, and if not why did she come to srgmp in the first place...?? ๐Ÿ˜ก
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

For crying out loud orange soft..my comment was for this  ansho03...are u same who call Adesh Srivastava your bhaiyya???? as that will explain few things..any way

Orange soft if u put these kind of  post then be ready to hear arguments of both sides..some will love it some may just like it..some will not like it and some may find it disgusting.. To me it ssems people are not giving ny repect to Twinkle's as a singer..they use words like Mistress or keeper...(Was used in different thread )which is a disgrace wheter a guy or gal...for all. Being a guy doen not qualify u for detrying one's image. Open u p dictionary and find better words to use which will not disgrace u ( That too if u care..if it is an honor for u to just defame other then so be it)

So as per u judges were fools that they had selected twinkle or those respectable people were also looking for X Factors in her as contestants. As per u all these talented kids are stupid and will just pair up with a pretty girl then talented girl????

Wow bravo to u then

If Twinkle continues to give bad performance..my dear she will be out.

You have to be a good singer to be paired up too. There is nothing wrong with Swananda's looks as some one said it. Ujjaini is pretty too and so are other girls too.  It is not Twinkle fault if she is Pretty and has better stage appereance then others but to declare that this is the only reason for her to be  paired ...really seems nonsense. THese singers know music and will  not pair up if their partner is not a good singer..it will be like..hum to doobenge sanam thumhe bhi le doobenge ...so pl let these kids perform and comment on their singings

FYI Swar_Raj

I m not at all intested 2 pollute anybody's amg. I hv not used a single dirty word yet!

If it's in other post...... PLS COMMENT THERE ONY........... not here.

This is very sophisticated post.... and u better dont pollute my img.

pls ... 1 request..... now onwards.. pls dont see my post, dont reply 2 my post, and do not comment 2 my post.

bcoz u hv made ur vision dirty. ur vision is dirty itself. whatever clean post is there... u will see the dirt in that also

bcoz - u r scatching a bad img of mine........... MODERATORS.... Pls see this - U also must be knowing. what kind of language I ever use. so if u feel.... and if goes 2 an extent, pls help

thanx

makaveli313 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrangeSoft

FYI Swar_Raj

I m not at all intested 2 pollute anybody's amg. I hv not used a single dirty word yet!

If it's in other post...... PLS COMMENT THERE ONY........... not here.

This is very sophisticated post.... and u better dont pollute my img.

pls ... 1 request..... now onwards.. pls dont see my post, dont reply 2 my post, and do not comment 2 my post.

bcoz u hv made ur vision dirty. ur vision is dirty itself. whatever clean post is there... u will see the dirt in that also

bcoz - u r scatching a bad img of mine........... MODERATORS.... Pls see this - U also must be knowing. what kind of language I ever use. so if u feel.... and if goes 2 an extent, pls help

thanx

i would no like to say nethin... but iwuold like to request u not to start such topic as they would eventually spoil the image of the contestants... and for that... i beg u... to stopp this... coz if i want , i too can start topics which would make the image of other contestants to be spoilt... for that pls!!

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really when you have ujjaini then why shd ppl choose twinkle , glamour-stuck or she flirts or she is jovial kinds and guys feel comfertable ,

see i thing regional factor was there.

as both guys frm lucknow and jaipur(north) went for her.

dosent see any reason these guys shd be more focused on winning the compitition.

in fact i saw twinke in pune 2 weeks back in baristas with 5 other guys and she was the only girl sitting , so she is tom boy kinds.
makaveli313 thumbnail
hey rage797... i really respect u ... but twinkle is a gr8 singer and it is just that she has not yet shown her talent completly... and for thsis reason she may be ok... but we will see in the emaet
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: makaveli313

hey rage797... i really respect u ... but twinkle is a gr8 singer and it is just that she has not yet shown her talent completly... and for thsis reason she may be ok... but we will see in the emaet

see dear i never said she is bad of cource she is talented and i enjoyed her energetic singing , but then i have a feeling she is diverted and not concentrating in her singing.

ujjaini is working hard i never followed her but ya she had improved , twinkle has to get away frm distractions.

she sang that song " pyar toh hona hi tha i bet even himani wud have faced problems and she did extremely well.

but was not impressed tht nuch frm her emaet performance lol.

girlygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Good thing u are not the contestant..ptherwise a person with this mentality will sing what..all know

A true Kalakar will never play with his art....These kids have already got fame..they are proving themself...if u cannot support them atleast donot poison people's mind. It is degrading the girls when u talk about them in such a language or mentality.

Sorry to say that

It was not degrading girls at all. Which girls are you takling about 18 century BC??? Now-a-days girls consider it as a compliment if someone likes her. thats healthy! So you stop poising other's minds by over thinking!!..

Twinkle is a hot chik!

girlygirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rage797

see dear i never said she is bad of cource she is talented and i enjoyed her energetic singing , but then i have a feeling she is diverted and not concentrating in her singing.

ujjaini is working hard i never followed her but ya she had improved , twinkle has to get away frm distractions.

she sang that song " pyar toh hona hi tha i bet even himani wud have faced problems and she did extremely well.

but was not impressed tht nuch frm her emaet performance lol.

I think if she shows her talent completely hum shayad dekh na sakenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

roy thumbnail
i like sinchan , she is sober and more decent and behaves well