Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Testosterone?  😉

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Originally posted by OrangeSoft

Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle?

Many male contestants have chosen Twinkle as a partner 4 EMAET...
they want 2 attract ppl for their pair... I think...
and ppl will... as we hv already seen in C2005... majority ppl are those who vote on the basis of looks n performance and not on singing quality.

😳

she's the sexiest thing there on two legs..

incidentally, she can sing too....😆

The same reason the majority of women chose Vishwas. Looks and decent singing 😊

It's not like there is a contestant who is a way much better singer but looks ok. If there was, I'm sure they would have a tough choice.

personally , I think Ujjaini is the best, but nothing like Nihara or Himani.

1. good singign ( i thought she was amazing)
2. good performer
3. connecst with teh audience
4. good looks

basically a complete package !
she's my fav. too 👏

Preeti
becoz twinkle rox and she told me she wants to pai wit sharib 😃 😆
I wouldnt say she was the best singer by any stretch cuz we all know that she hadnt sung well in those two ephosoids. Remember the jodi's get voted based on the public's choice and so particpants choose who they think will make the public vote for them. EXAMPLE: are you more likley to vote for a couple such as Sharib/Ujjaini or Vishwas/Twinkle? Most people would say vishwas twinkle despite the fact ujjaini sings better than Twinkle. No disrespect to Twinkle but if she looked like Swananda(no offence to her) she wouldn't have become so popular. Please don't say Twinkle is popular because of her singing cuz we all know she isnt. Its her looks that has the x factor.
yaar i agree with u but some of her fame is due to her singing... and in srgmp she only gave a few bad performances which happens... let's c what happens in emaet... 😊
okay let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😳
yeah I guess we should just see what happens and how everyone turn out ... suprisingly there has already been a controvery in EMAET regarding the wildcards. So lets just say that may the best singing jodi win rather then the cutest jodi win cuz its not a match making compeition.

Originally posted by anshu03

Hey Swar-Raj, well lets not talk about mentality out here as I dont wanna say anything nasty and regret later. But if you ask why most of the guys like Twinkle, her looks will surely be mentioned. I mean whats wrong with that ?? Cant we appreciate beauty?
All I said was that the singing levels of most girls is the same - Sinchan / Raktima / Ujjaini. They sing as good as Twinkle but the advantage which Twinkle has is her looks. If a guy has to choose one out of a few equally talented girls, more often than not it will be based on the looks (until he knows the girl personally & understands her nature). See this is a guy thing, I think being a gal you will not understand or agree with me. But like Appa and Ramdi said, its coz of the Testosterone & that she is Hot !!!

For crying out loud orange soft..my comment was for this  ansho03...are u same who call Adesh Srivastava your bhaiyya???? as that will explain few things..any way

Orange soft if u put these kind of  post then be ready to hear arguments of both sides..some will love it some may just like it..some will not like it and some may find it disgusting.. To me it ssems people are not giving ny repect to Twinkle's as a singer..they use words like Mistress or keeper...(Was used in different thread )which is a disgrace wheter a guy or gal...for all. Being a guy doen not qualify u for detrying one's image. Open u p dictionary and find better words to use which will not disgrace u ( That too if u care..if it is an honor for u to just defame other then so be it)

So as per u judges were fools that they had selected twinkle or those respectable people were also looking for X Factors in her as contestants. As per u all these talented kids are stupid and will just pair up with a pretty girl then talented girl????

Wow bravo to u then

If Twinkle continues to give bad performance..my dear she will be out.

You have to be a good singer to be paired up too. There is nothing wrong with Swananda's looks as some one said it. Ujjaini is pretty too and so are other girls too.  It is not Twinkle fault if she is Pretty and has better stage appereance then others but to declare that this is the only reason for her to be  paired ...really seems nonsense. THese singers know music and will  not pair up if their partner is not a good singer..it will be like..hum to doobenge sanam thumhe bhi le doobenge ...so pl let these kids perform and comment on their singings

Edited by Swar_Raj - 18 years ago